Eight : It Leads to Her Biggest Regrets

Chapter Eight

Al was still grinning at the time, but when she glanced over to Karen, she gave me a you're-screwed look. She coughed to break the uncomfortable silence. I quickly sit up and stand up from Aiden, and make my way awkwardly towards our shirts.

"Okay, um... you guys better get dress. Even if I am happy about your relationship, I'm not looking forward to see my br-," Karen cuts her off.

"This is disgusting, I'm outta here," she said before she stormed off towards her bedroom, locking her door in the process.

"Catch," I threw Aiden's shirt over to him, as he catches it swiftly. I slid my top on, and began to straigtened the wrinkles down when I realized Al was starring at us with a crooked grin.

"Okay sis, you're freaking me out," Aiden commented. She laughed it off before she wiped a fake tear.

"I'm so happy I enter the room waaay before the 'big' show," she said before she went over to me. She patted my shoulder while I stood there blushing uncomfortably. I mean, I just caught redhanded guys.

"She'll get around. I think she just missed the old you, the old Jade who didn't bring guys home," she said before she went over to her brother.

"Bro, If you ever think of using her, you will be castrated with a butter knife. I mean it, A." she warned him menacingly. He raised his hands.

"Got it sis," he said. She patted his head before she grab the bowl of popcorn, popping some into her mouth. She took a seat on the other couch, saying that she didn't want to touch the Couch of Misdeed. I rolled my eyes at her, slouching myself at the Couch of Misdeed as she call it.

I almost laugh when I saw Aiden looking uncomfortable since I accidentally woke his 'friend' up. "Take a cold shower in my room," I said pointing my room. Al laughed at what I said while Aiden rolled his eyes but mutters a really low thank you.

Now, I was left with Alleta. The TV is still playing Age of Adaline as Al stared at me weirdly.

"So, a hundred years old Blake Lively turns you on ?" I rolled my eyes.

***

"Bro, go home. This is a girl's night," Al pushed Aiden off the couch, making him fell onto his butt. He pouted and rubbed his butt in pain.

"No need to be so violent about it," he protested. Al rolled her eyes before lifting him up, and throwing his jacket onto his face. She threw his shoes at his face also.

"Ow, stop with the violence !" he said, sliding his arm inside his jacket before he tied his shoes. He stood up, looking presentable and hot as ever, but before I could say anything, Al pushed him down the hallway towards the door.

"Get out," she said opening the door, pushing him out. He seem reluctant, pushing her off. I laughed at the siblings infront of me as I stepped closer to gain a better look.

"Get off of me," he said pushing his sister away. "Go away !" he said but she ignored him.

"Hey, shush you two. We had neighbours," I said taking a step closer to them.

"Go away Aiden," Al said as she pushed the door close but he continue to struggle his way in. "Go away or I told father to cut your allowance," he groaned.

"Fine fine, but let me have a kiss," he said leaning his head towards me. I pecked him on the lips laughing at his sister who's rolling her eyes at us.

"Go away !" she said but Aiden pecked me again before he let his sister close the door shut. She locked the door, and turned around.

"You're making my whole life a lot more difficult," she said faking a frown. I raise my hand out in defeat.