A Final Letter for My Beautiful Family [the end.]

Come away with me and we'll kiss on a mountaintop,
Come away with me and I'll never stop loving you- Norah Jones.

A Final Letter for My Beautiful Family

The moment I saw twinkles in his eyes is the moment I fell in love with that man.
Daniel Nicholas King was his name. I met him today in the airport. He tried to talk to me for a minute, and I thought he was just being civil and friendly but we were more than friends after that.

We've been in a relationship for almost two years now and I finally moved in with him. I learned that he's a sweet guy, yet very persistent about his choice and sometimes he had his tempers. But he never threw his tantrums or act pushy in front of me, which sometimes makes my knee goes weak. He's very caring, and loving, and I love every single thing about him.

Life, I've finally found my nobody.

I loved the fact that her mother told me that I'm the only girl he had ever brought home, that the other girls are usually just based on the story he told her. When I asked him why did he let me see his mother, he said casually,"I've found the one, why wait?". I remembered how much I want to fight the tears in my eyes but they fell anyway, and I am truly happy when he's the one who wiped my tears away.

When he asked me to marry him, I straight up say yes. Like he said, when I found the one, why wait? Even if we're only in a relationship for two years and a half, it feels like we've been dating for a decade. I admit that I was scared at first, I was scared that he'll forget about me, he'll grew out of love with me, but it didn't happen-it never did. He love me more every morning we wake up, and more the next morning. He love me with all of his heart, and I love him with all of my heart.

When we finally got Aimee, we were hectic. I remembered that he would come home earlier just to take Aimee to bed, to tuck her in and say good night to her. He said that Aimee is his princess and I'm his queen. I remembered that I laughed at his face, that he was way to corny for his own good, but he said that he would go all corny for his family, for me.

Malcolm was the second, and I'm almost sure he went crazy when we got a son. He had always wanted a son, for him to teach how to play his favourite game which is basketball, to play fake snipers with him, to be the guardians of our loving family with him. I was almost mad at him for buying every single boys toys for his prince, but then he said that he'll throw them away if I didn't like it. When I asked why, he answered me with a simple "Because I love you, of course." And of course I didn't let him, cause that would be a waste of money, but that day I knew that he would do anything for me, anything to make me happy, and anything to make his children happy.

Jade is the last, but also his favourite little princess. It's because she looked so much like her father, and especially she had that stunning eye of his. She had a pale skin, paler than her siblings much like me and she's my everything. Her sister and brother are in love with the presence of the little princess, which makes me more and more happy. I love every one of them, every children Daniel and I had. And I love Daniel more than I ever love someone.

And then it comes.

When they told me that I was sick, I was scared to tell my family. Would they leave me? Would they think I was a fragile toy? Would they hate me? What would they do?

Their reaction were overwhelming. They saw me in the same way, just with a little more attention. Daniel was taken aback when he heard the news. I remembered that he cried the night I told him, but I kissed him and promised to him that everything is going to be fine, that everything is going to be okay and he did listen to me. He told me that he trust me, and he will love me no matter what.