She was suddenly nervous, was this going to end up the same as their last meetings? All they did was fight, hopefully this would be better.

She walked past the entrance three times, needing to find the room with Draco in it and as she walked back towards it she found the door materialised in the wall. She opened it slowly to see Draco standing with his back to the door, muttering a spell, or a charm. He didn’t see her so she just smiled as she watched him. She didn’t notice anything around him; he was wearing his blue jeans and his white school shirt semi-tucked in and rolled up at the sleeves. He looked so gorgeous.

“What are you doing?” She smiled as he turned around quickly.

“Oh, I was just… come here.” He held out his other hand and turned up his mouth in half a smile and looked over at her expectantly.

She stepped forward and took his hand. He led her to the centre of the small room and put his wand in his back pocket to take her other hand.

“Look up.” He said.

She tore her eyes away from his and looked up to the ceiling. “It’s enchanted!”

The ceiling was the midnight blue of the night sky with shiny specks of light for the stars. They whirled around the ceiling and sparkled like glitter.

“I spent the night looking up a spell, just…be warned, it might start raining. I’m not even sure how, but it starts like this and then a storm comes.”

“If it rains it rains.” She let go of his hands and wrapped her arms around his neck.

As her lips found his he tentatively placed his hands on her back. She pulled her lips away from his and whispered to him.

“It’s perfect.” He dipped his head and pressed his lips into hers.

“You’ll change your mind when it starts raining on the food.” He sighed slightly and she put her hands on the side of his face.

“Food doesn’t matter, besides, I think you’d look really nice in the rain.” She blushed a little as she spoke, it sounded a little stupid but the worst bit was that she meant it.

He managed to put on a real smile and moved aside to show Hermione the rug on the ground with a flask of pumpkin juice, muffins and some other bits and pieces. They sat together on the ground and he poured her a glass of juice and she looked up to the starry ceiling.

“You really spent the night looking up a spell to enchant the ceiling?” she asked.

“I didn’t want you to be let down. And I didn’t get you anything for Christmas.” He reached into the pocket of his school shirt and flashed the golden watch that she had given him just a day earlier.

“I was pacing the library for hours just waiting to meet you here. I know, it’s stupid.” She looked away from him and her hair fell over her face.

He reached out and brushed it back behind her ear. “It’s not stupid, it’s a disappointment isn’t it? I knew I should have bought you something, I’m so stupid!” he screwed up his eyes and turned away from her.

“Draco! Don’t do this again. The first thing I noticed when I walked through that door was you…because that was the reason I was so impatient. You couldn’t have disappointed me Draco, and the sky is just amazing. No one has done something like that for me before.” She scooted over so that they were touching and leant over to give him a kiss.

His hand rested on her thigh and he opened his mouth to slide his tongue along the inside of her lip. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and they danced together. Hermione gave a small sigh as he pulled her leg over his. She pushed her body even further into his and their lips pressed harder together, becoming even more demanding. Hermione put a shaking hand on his chest and started to slide it down his body. As she reached his navel she heard the thunder. Their lips separated and they looked up at the ceiling which was now playing host to growing grey clouds.

“It doesn’t really rain does it?” She asked.

Another crack of thunder echoed in the room and suddenly the rain started to fall.

“I don’t know how…” Draco said over the sound of the rain.

She laughed and gave him a firm kiss. His lips twitched into a smile before he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her to the floor before giving her another long hot kiss in the cold pouring rain. The only thing that could come between their lips was the rain and the sound of Hermione’s exhilarated laughter.

NOTE: THE NEXT CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS AS IT WILL PROBABLY BE SALATIOUS AND UNDENIABLY SEXY. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS TYPE OF MATERIAL OR JUST DONT WANT TO RUIN THE ILLUSION THAT IS IMAGINAION AND FANTASY, I WILL MAKE AN EDITED CLEAN VERSION. KEEP POSTED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

COMING SOON....