Chapter 22: Shower Buddies

Reasons why it(is) sucks/awesome to take a shower near grandma's room:

1. That bathroom's lock is broken. It still hasn't been fixed. Anyone can barge in. Everyone in the house is somehow busy, none of us didn't even bother to buy a new doorknob. Dad is busy doing the police work. Mom is busy with her pizza business. I'm busy with school and I always spend time with my gorgeous girlfriend. Grandma does absolutely nothing, she just watches that show, Hotter Than My Daughter.

2. Grandma, she's my problem at the moment. She wakes up so early. Every time Melissa and I are in the bathroom, grandma would just unexpectedly barge in, making us both hide in the shower while one of us is completely naked.

3. I don't like it when Melissa sees me completely naked nor I do seeing her naked. It is very awkward.

Just kidding, I do love seeing Melissa naked. She's hot. But the thing is, I would just freak out or fidget every time she seduces me (every time she's naked, that is). I know it's crazy. Every person who likes girls would love to be in my situation but I am a completely awkward person and I do not know how to deal with things such as naked people in front of me.

4. Well today, Melissa and I woke up a little late so one of us had to guard the bathroom door now. It was going to be her this time while I took a shower. But the problem was, she purposely unguarded the door so grandma could get in therefore she can hide in the shower with me, naked.

"Melissa, what the hell?" is what I said to her but she just took off all her clothes and smirked seductively. I was freaking aroused, like what the hell was I supposed to do? Of course, I made out with her and I touched parts that made her smile and bite my lip. It was hot. And thank god, I didn't fidget.

5. As I was kissing Melissa's breast, I noticed a tiny freaky tattoo under her boob composed of a straight vertical line, a circle that surrounds it and triangle that encloses both the line and the circle. "What is this?" I said, pointing the tattoo. "Are you in some kind of fraternity or Illuminati? Oh my god!"

"What?" she stared at her own breast. "That's a deathly hallows tattoo, what the hell?"

"What? What's that?" I replied. It sounds creepy.

She shot a glare, "It's Harry Potter."

I felt embarrassed. How can I not know about the deathly hallows? It was a title of a popular book. I absolutely have no idea about the world and wizards.

I realized that we couldn't just make out in the shower while grandma pees on the other side. She will definitely hear us. So I figured that I have to buy a new doorknob with my own money.

I don't care if grandma pees on her pants while waiting for us get done showering, it's going to be her problem.

After class, Melissa and I go to this hardware store and buy this golden doorknob with awesome lock features.

While heading home, Melissa spots a convenience store with a huge ice cream logo. It makes her drool. "Baby, I have to buy that ice cream," she says.

"Yeah, go, I'll just stay right here. I'm kinda tired and go get me one," I sit down on a bench nearby as I look at her run towards that ice cream. Her sexy butt bounces in a slow motion as I am eyeing it intently. I mentally shake my head as she enters the convenience store.

I wait for about 5 minutes, just looking at the orange clouds above me. This day is so beautiful. I'm with the person I love and homophobes are nowhere to be seen. This is life. Plus, any minute now, Melissa will come back with those ice creams and everything is going to be perfect. Yes, I say to myself.

I lie down the bench and just look at the sky and all of a sudden, a silhouette of a woman blocks the beautiful view. It's Henrietta. I sit up straight right away, "What do you want?"

"Hi, Dani," she says as she sits down with me, looking serious.

I stare at her for a second then shoot a glare.

Henrietta sighs and takes my hand with hers, "I want to apologize about everything."

I widen my eyes, "Are you drunk?"

"I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you," she stands up. "I'm sorry."

LOL, I thought and shrug. "Okay, whatever."

Henrietta unexpectedly hugs me and it seems like she's purposely pressing her body tighter to mine. "Veronica wants to apologize to you too. Come with me. She wants to see you personally," she says in a whisper.

I extricate from her weird hug. "I'm with someone right now, she'll be back in a minute. Can we just talk tomorrow?"

"You have to come and see her. It will only take a few minutes," Henrietta insists. "She wants to apologize right now, Dani. She's so sorry for what she's done to you. It's very important that you have to see her, right now. Please, she begged me to. She's so sorry, Dani. She just wants to it say to you personally."

I roll my eyes at her. It takes me a while to think about it. Veronica, apologizing, seems strange, but I say, "Okay." I immediately text Melissa that I will be back soon and that she can eat my ice cream if she wants to.

"Okay, come," Henrietta says as she grabs my wrist. She hurriedly walks while dragging me along the streets.

I follow her to this isolated alley, having tons of graffiti painted on the wall. I see Veronica, Scarlet and two other brunettes standing in front of me. Henrietta drags me towards the corner of the alley while Veronica smirks evilly. I glare at her, looking confused.

I furrow my brow as all five of them surround me, What the hell is going on? My heart raced the instant I knew that something bad is going to happen.

"Hello, Daniela," Veronica says in a freakish manner.

"Uh... hey?" I reply. "What the hell is happening?"

She smiles at me. "Take off your jeans, babe."