bruh

FUN FACTS

1. I've probably read each and every comment and i notice how a few stated how a certain scene reminds them of glee, pll, some anime, or idk what else.

"Oh this reminds me of..."

I was like, "what? Never heard of that."

Lol.

Actually a few of you are right. It was supposed to be a fanfic, but i ain't telling you what. It might ruin your perception of the characters. Lol.

But then, i got bored of it so i included personal experiences, as well as my friends'.

2. Dani' name was originally Gabriela (i used this name in my other story tho.) Ok, don't tell anybody. I used to have the hugest crush on Gabriela. We became friends because we both loved Demetria.

3. Originally, Dani and Rachel were supposed to end up together.... but their tandem bored me. So why not include an interesting character, Melissa.

"Rachel" rhymes with my closeted friend's name.

4. Okay Melissa. I love her! Idk what to name her at first. Melissa, Miranda, or Melinda... i literally couldn't choose.

Remember when i told you that this story was supposedly a fanfic. If you know a rude lesbian cheerleader... then you already know which fanfic this was originally based. :P don't tell.

5. Principal Chopra. I like to watch Bollywood. Okay?

6. The Danny P and Dani V. Ok. I have two friends whose names are both Hazel. And someone (me) had to give them distinction because once you state the name, both of them would turn.

7. Don't vote for Trump. Idgaf.