Chapter 21: Grandma Ruins Everything

Food and protruding hip bones are my favorite things at the moment. But there's this one thing that I desire the most: Melissa's presence in my room. She wears this sexy lady boxers and just lies down on my bed being seductive.

My internet and cable are back now, so she isn't bored anymore. She is watching this show called Hannibal. It is creepy as hell. While as for me, I'm on the internet, googling random things about the universe, heterochromia and albinos.

Bored, I turn off my computer and slouch next to her. I lean closer and snuffle her shoulder. "You smell goooooood," I say as I jokingly cock my brows.

She turns her head to face me and carefully looks at my face, "I know." She bends closer and kisses me, playfully biting my lower lip.

Okay, that was freaking hot!

"So, is it true?" she asks, not looking at me but on the TV.

"What?" I ask.

"I know I teased you about this before," she takes a quick a gaze at me. "But, that booger, was it really yours?"

"NO!!!" my mood instantly changed. "Why do you believe those crazy people? It wasn't mine! It was this kid's, the weird one, who sits next to me!"

The show finishes, making Melissa frown, "That was it? Nothing happened?" She's ignoring me, obviously she doesn't care. "That lady psychiatrist was really hot. Hannibal is freakishly smart. I have a mate who was as smart as Hannibal, man. Like, he could commit a perfect murder and no one would even know."

"You have to stand up for me, Melissa," I say, not paying attention to what she was saying. "You have to tell them that it wasn't my booger."

She still pays no heed to me. She looks at my direction distractedly and raises an eyebrow, "What were you saying?"

Rolling my eyes, I just sigh deeply and lie on my back, ignoring her question.

She finally turns off the TV, "Tonight's episode sucked." All of a sudden, she lies on top of me, puts her hands on my upper chest and sunk her chin down into her them, "Are you mad?"

I look away, rolling my eyes.

She yanks her head back, "Hmmm." She looks at me fixedly and leans closer to kiss me. "Why. Are. You. Mad. At. Me?" she murmurs against my mouth. "Just get over that booger, I really don't care whose it is."

I gaze at her, then smile. She smiles back seductively. Oh, my god. She is so hot. Seriously, I am panting. She has to get off me. "Uh, I have to get this... this... this thing in my drawer."

"What thing?" she whispers, her lips are slightly touching my ear.

I gulp nervously, "Um, do you want food or something?" I immediately change the hot atmosphere. "What do you want?"

She gently bites my ear, "You." She attempts to pull off my shirt while her kisses trail gently from my ear to my throat.

Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. The butterflies in my stomach are bursting. Are we going to have sex tonight? YES, please! But what if my nosy grandma hears us? I unintentionally grunt loud with the thought.

"Do... do you wanna do it?" Melissa stops making me hot and looks at my hazel eyes closely.

I bite my lip and nod.

"Okay," she smiles. "How?"

My eyes widen, "You know how."

"We have to do it your way," she smirks. "You might not like what I would do to you. I mean, you're a virgin."

What? I nearly choked. How the heck did she know that? "Okay, kiss me everywhere."

"Okay," she smirks wickedly. She leans down and moans into my mouth while my hand travels to her dark hair.

I switch off the bedside lamp since I feel so awkward at the moment.

"Hey, turn that thing on," she says as she gently unbuttons my shirt.

"No," I reply.

"I want to see your face," she says.

I do not complain. I turn it back on then timidly pull off my shirt while her hand reaches to my jeans. Biting her lip, she pops the button then pulls down the zipper. "Okay, what now?"

"Pull them off," I say as I look down my jeans.

She hooks her fingers in my jeans and gently pulls them down my legs. "Yes, finally, I have always dreamt of looking at your panties. Oh god. You're so sexy!"

I am? "Thanks."

"What now, babe?"

"Uh..." Oh, my god, I'm gonna get laid tonight. Oh, my god! "Pull my panties off."

"I would love to!" Melissa gently takes off my panties and grins seductively. She looks intently at my pelvic area, biting her lip. "What now?"

"Kiss me," I say.

"Where?"

I shoot a glare, "Um, I think you know where."

"No, I don't. Where?"

I shyly look at the gap between my thighs and she smirks nastily. Closing my eyes, I am excited and beyond aroused.

"Oh," she giggles with pleasure. She kisses me and let her tongue loose. I moan and grab her hair. She does not stop, her hungry tongue circling around my... which is driving me crazy as hell, repeatedly, round and round.

Grabbing my sheets with one of my hands, I bite my fingers as my body arced. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. "Please, Melissa."

She stops to look at me, "Please, what?"

"Don't stop!" I mutter. "Continue!"

"Continue to what?"

Why is she doing this?! "Don't stop!" I demanded with a shrieking voice.

Melissa stops and stares at me for a second, eyes widened, then bursts out laughing, unlimited Ha-ha-ha's echo in my room. "Oh my god! I can't!" she says while laughing like a dying duck. "You're so horny. I can't believe you'd be this horny! Your panties are so wet, I can't!" She continues laughing but suddenly stops as I gaze at her, looking serious. "Sorry," she says then continues, faster this time.

But, she stops again, and hurriedly crawls up on top of me. I quickly unhook my bra and clasp my arm around her neck as I robustly press my hot lips against hers. Her fingers slowly trail down my breasts and tease my throbbing bud. I moan loudly against her mouth.

All of a sudden, an annoying voice echoes outside my bedroom. "Dani, what is that noise?!" Grandma. She always ruins everything.

"Shit," Melissa mutters as she hurriedly enters my closet while I quickly put on my clothes.

"It was nothing, grandma." I shout back as I walk towards the door and open it. I see my 70-year old grandmother, holding a cup of coffee. "What do you need?"

She leans closer and whispers in my ear, "Were you having sex?"

My mouth falls open as my grandma pinches me gently, "I... I... uh..."

"You shouldn't have sex in this house, child. If your mom finds out," she leans closer, "you will get grounded forever."

"I wasn't..."

"Yes, you were," she gently pushes me. "Who's the lucky lass?"

I scratch my head then my neck shyly, "Hottest... girl in school."

Grandma grins and just leaves without notice. I just stand there, doing nothing. I go back inside my room and just lie down on my bed. 

Melissa comes out of my closet and lie next to me, "I'm sorry."

I pout, "We'll just do it next time."

Toilets & A Fake Girlfriend (girlxgirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara