Once Again Claiming I'm Only His..

Start from the beginning

"Later Baby.."he says and my face flushes with the brightest red.

He had seen me watching 50 Shades of Grey on his laptop.. Damn him..

He chuckled looking at my face.

Damn him.. Why is he so cute..

"We have to go in 15 minutes.. Change into something we can wear for travelling.."he says and I take my clothes and run in the washroom.

Within 5 minutes I change into a red colour top and white jeans. I see that Randhir has worn a grey colour t - shirt with black jeans.

Hotness expectations = Randhir Singh Shekhawat..

I walk close to him and nudge him on his shoulder. His gaze travels from my head to toe and then stop at my lips. He again looks into my eyes and then intertwined our fingers together.

It took us 22 hours to reach our 'honeymoon destination' which was chosen by Tanya. I feel tired after a long journey. Well most of the plane journey I was talking to Randhir. Even we had slept on each other's shoulder. That's the reason I don't feel much sleepy. But still I'm hell tired.

We reach our hotel room which is much bigger than I had expected it to be. I unpack all our luggage until then Randhir takes a shower and comes out. I too take my clothes and go to the washroom. I open the shower and the hot water acts as a relief to my stretched limbs. After a good 20 minutes I come out just to find Randhir staring at my direction.

I feel the atmosphere heating up just by the way he is looking at me. My cheeks start turning red while dark fantasies start forming in my mind.

The room is illuminated by candles and small lights.

I take in a deep breath as Randhir starts coming close to me

I take in a deep breath as Randhir starts coming close to me. He cups my face with his hands and brings his head close to my ears.

"You liked it?"he asks while placing a small kiss on my earlobe.

I gulp the lump in my throat and nod my head in a yes.

He starts placing kisses on my neck and I hold his shirt for my support.

"I love you.."he says as his hand travels under my top and touches my bare skin.

I feel butterflies flying in my stomach with each of his act.

Damn.. He has a lot of control on me.

He kisses my collarbone which earns him a moan from my mouth.

"I love you too.."I say while trying to control my uneven breathing. He smiles looking at me and picks me up in a bridal way. He makes me lay on the bed and comes over me.

He brings his face close to mine and crash his soft lips against mine. He bites my lower lip and enters my mouth hungrily kissing each and every corner of my mouth. I too respond equally while letting him dominate our kiss.