18

I wake up to the sound of beeping. Am I seriously in a hospital right now? I open my eyes to see Elton and Brennen talking lowly in the corner of the room.

"What's going on?" I ask with a cracked voice.
"Nothing baby, don't worry about a thing." Elton replies quickly walking over to my bed and running his hand through my hair. I close my eyes and breathe softly.

A doctor comes in moments later.
"Oh good you're awake. I'm Dr. Pinkerton." He says.

"Hi." I say awkwardly. 

"So I'm going to have to kick you guys out so I can run her through some tests." He told Brennen and Elton who left quickly. The doctor asked me my name and age and all that good stuff which I answered correctly. When he asked me what I remembered last I wasn't to sure how to answer it. 

"I remember sitting in my room that I share with my boyfriend after he got home from being in Thailand." I tell him. He furrowed his brows and wrote something down on his clipboard. 

"What was that look for?" I ask him quickly. He looks up at me and sighs. 

"Well," he starts off with. "I am thinking the issue here is that you have minor amnesia." He tells me and my jaw drops. 

"You're kidding me." I mumble and he shakes his head. 

"You are capable of leaving though so if you want your boyfriend to sign you out go ahead. The amnesia might take a little while to ware off but all the memories shall come back to you." He tells me, patting me on the shoulder, and leaving the room. I sigh and put my face in my hands. How did this all happen?

----------

I was finally home at the mansion and was happy to be greeted by all the dogs once I opened the back door to the small yard. I stood up and headed back to the kitchen to get some water to see Sam and Colby recording a skit out the window. I laughed once Corey and Aaron entered the room with the worst girl voices. I watched from the corner of the room as they ran up to the window where Colby was holding the camera. It seemed like everyone was screaming.

I had no idea what time it was but I changed into sweatpants and one of Elton's Send It hoodies and laid down on the bed. I fell asleep while cuddling Papi who was drooling on Elton's side of the bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20K READS!!!!!!!!! I didn't think one of my stories would ever get this many reads. I'll try to update ASAP. By the way guys, this book will be ending in the next chapter or two. Thank you to all the readers who have been here from the start!