17

Brennen and I have spent a week down in this room. We've been getting small but filling meals since our stomachs have shrank. How has nobody noticed us missing yet? His fans must be worried.

As if on cue, the door opened to an angry Elton and the rest of the boys from the house. I jump up and run to Elton while making sure my shirt doesn't come up. Elton takes off his jacket which I tie around my waist.

"How did you find us?" I ask Elton who has me in a death grip (hug).
"I got one of my friends to track where the video was sent from and it led me here." He replied quickly. We hear a bang from upstairs not sure of the source.

"What the hell is going on down there?" I hear Amanda yell.
"She's here." I whisper loud enough for the boys to hear. Soon enough the red head walks into the room with a gun in hand ready to shoot.
"You're fucking crazy!" Brennen yells from the other side of the room. Brennen stands in front of Sam, Colby, and Corey who are all scared out of their minds.

Aaron runs from behind me and tackles Amanda to the ground knocking the gun out of her hand. The gun slides to Colby and he kicks it to Elton who picks it up.
"Don't you come near any of us ever again." Elton tells her while pointing the gun to her head.

So much is going on right now that I start to get dizzy. After a moment goes by, I feel myself black out and fall to the ground. I go in and out of consciousness and see blurry faces above me.

Short but I'll try to update the next part soon!