10

Wow an update that isn't a month from the last! This is a little shorter then what I usually write but you'll understand once you finish this chapter.

Me an Colby walk back home with Papi while Sam and Kat go to her place.

"They're super cute. They are the ultimate couple. Besides Corey and Devyn of course." I tell Colby. He laughs and nods, agreeing to what I have just said. We reach the house and it looks like everyone is home. Circa greets us at the door, and I let Papi off his leash to go play. Elton walks in from the back door and says hey to Colby as Colby goes to play video games in the other room.

"I need to talk to you about something." Elton says which makes me nervous.

"Ok I guess." I stand patiently waiting for him to start talking.

"Upstairs." He says walking towards the staircase with my hand in his grasp. He leads me upstairs and into our bedroom. We sit on the floor in front of the bed and he takes a deep breath.

"I'm going to Thailand." He says and it takes me a few minutes to process what he has just said.

"Wow, when?" I ask quickly.

"I'll be going in two days, and we are staying for 20 days. Mike, Toddy, Jay, and Fitz." He tells me. This must have been the meeting today.

"Oh." Is all I could say. I wouldn't be seeing Elton for almost a month.

"I can spend the majority of tomorrow with you though. This trip will go by so quickly you won't even notice I'm gone." He tells me and I nod. He brings my in for a hug as he pulls me onto his lap. I cuddle into him and he kisses my jaw a few times. I connect our lips and it turns into a make out session real quick. I stop us before we could go any further. I don't want to take this too fast.

--2 days later--

"I'm gonna miss you Elty." I say hugging him in the airport. Elton hugs me back just as tightly before releasing me to say goodbye to the others.

"Bye Jay, bye Mike, bye Fitz. It was nice meeting you two." We quickly hug as I move onto Toddy.

"Don't be knocking up any ladies while you're there, I know how you are." I wink at him and squeeze him tightly. Tod has turned into another brother since I've been here.

"No promises Hex." He picks me up and squeezes me making me wheeze. We laugh as I say goodbye to Elton one more time. We hear their flight get called for the last time and the group starts to leave.

"I love you." Elton says giving me a quick kiss and catching up with the rest of his group getting lost in the sea of people. He just said he loved me. Elton Castee just said he loved me, Hex Sire. I can't help but blush wildy and walk out of the airport. I am loved by an amazing man. The only problem is, I don't know if I can say I love him yet.

Yeah. That happened.