14

You called it lol

Colby and I pull up in front of a small apartment complex. I cuddle Papi to my chest and hook his leash to his collar.

"So who am I staying with anyways?" I turn and ask Colby.

"His name is Brennen Taylor. He is one of my best friends." He replies.

"Well is he even gonna like me? Will I like him?" I ask scared to be staying with a stranger.

"Trust me, you guys are gonna love each other." He says. I sigh and grab my stuff and one of Colby's t-shirts that he gave me before we left as a memento. He's such a nerd.

"Well I'll see you later I guess. Thanks Colby." I lean over and hug him. He drives off after I get half way up the stairs. I knock on the door nervously. I hear a small yip of a dog and Papi replies with a small bark. I smile at him as somebody opens the door. I look up and meet eyes with a tan god. He was wearing yellow striped t-shirt that hugged him nicely paired with a bit of facial hair. I smiled awkwardly at him as I let Papi off his leash to run inside.

"Hey, I'm Hex Sire." I tell him and put my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Brennen!" He says cheerfully and pulls me into a tight hug. I could feel his chest and abs against me and they were rock hard. Why did Colby bring me to a super hot guy right after Elton dumped me? Brennen let me go an gestured to walk inside with his arm.

"Well come in. I'm excited for a roomie, are you?" He asks as he picks up his cute ass dog.

"I guess." I shrug and nervously laugh.

"Hey umm, where can I put my stuff?" I ask him and he looks surprised.

"Oh duh, I totally forgot! I hope you're okay sleeping in the same bed because I don't have a spare room." He says a bit sheepishly. He puts his dog down and walks into the hallway past the bathroom into the bedroom. It was clean and bigger than I expected. I set my stuff in a pile in the corner of the room. I stand back up and look to see Brennen watching me from the doorway.

"What?" I ask scared that I had toothpaste on my shirt or something on my face.

"Uh nothing, you just look a little tired. You can take a nap if you want." He replies.

"Oh, I guess I will, just let me go and wash my face real quick. Thanks for letting me stay here by the way." I tell him not looking him in the face. That was kind of rude to tell me I looked tired but I guess he cared enough to let me take a nap. I walk to the bathroom ready to take off my makeup but I realize I'm not wearing any. That's why he told me I looked tired, I have heavy purple bags under my eyes. I should kick them out, they don't pay rent. I laugh at my own joke quietly and head back to the bedroom.

I didn't see Brennen anywhere so I quickly discarded my clothes and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I laid in bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up cuddle into Brennen's shirtless torso.

"Shook." I whisper as I look at him sleeping peacefully. I look out the window to see it's still dark outside. Grabbing my phone, I unhook myself from him and quickly turn down the brightness as I turn my phone on. I feel Brennen shift and pull me into his chest. I quietly groan and check my messages.

Gabbie: You okay? I heard what happened with Elton.

Colby: Have fun girl fren!!

Elton: I'm sorry. I got all worked up over nothing and never let you explain the situation.

Elton: Colby told me everything that happened.

Elton: Scott is really mad at me, you should also come home

Elton: Where are you even? Does anyone know where you are?

I read all my messages and reply to each one.

To Gabbie: I'm fine, I'm at Brennen's house

To Colby: Thanks lol you're a nerd

To Elton: I'm at Brennen's house, probably won't be coming back for a little while. I'm a little pissed about all this still

I get onto my snapchat and send a quick selfie with a sleeping Brennen to Colby and Gabbie with the caption 'I'm being strangled sos' with the laughing/crying emoji. What is that emoji even called? Who would even be thinking about what emojis are called at three in the morning? I think it's just me. My phone buzzes with a text and I look to see Elton's name pop up.

Elton: You are seriously at his house? you've never even met the guy, second thought don't come back anytime soon if you're gonna be sleeping at his house most likely with him

To Elton: fine, quit texting me

I send the response angrily. Why does Elton get so jealous so easily? I sigh too loudly because Brennen woke up.

"What's up?" He asks in a pretty fucking hot voice. I blush and luckily he can't see me.

"Just Elton. He told me not to come back anytime soon if I'm going to be sleeping in your house with you." I groan. Brennen just chuckles slightly.

"At least you won't be the one moping around like he will be." He cuddles into my back and I decide to relax. I guess staying with Brennen shouldn't be that bad.