6

I wake up in my clothes from yesterday. Very quickly I realize I'm laying on top of Elton with his arms holding me securely. Oh yeah, he had been crying. Poor Elty.

"LOOK AT THESE TWO LOVDBIRDS." David runs in with his vlog camera.
"Fuck you David. Let me sleep!" I grab a pillow and throw it at him as best as I could considering my current position. I feel a squeeze around my waist and looked down at a barely awake Elton.

"The main man is awake!" David says coming closer with his camera. Elton covers his face and groans. I try to get off of Elton but the best I could manage was being on his side with one of his arms still around me.

"Fine, but get ready quick. I have something." David says leaving the room. I grab my phone from my pocket and check the time. 11:34am. Holy shit I was asleep for a long time.

"What do you think he has?" I ask Elton.
"I don't know but put some sort of tighter covering shirt because I have a feeling I know what he's going to do." Elton says. Okay then.

I get a long sleeve top and some blue jeans with black heels. I do my hair in a fish tail braid and leave Elton's room.

"Okay so this might be a little weird but you need to lay on the ground and I need to blindfold you

"Okay so this might be a little weird but you need to lay on the ground and I need to blindfold you." David says setting up his camera.
"If I'm getting a lap dance I rather see it happen." I joke.

After I've been blindfolded I lay on the ground and wait.
"So what's going on?" I ask flopping my arms around.
"Hold still." David says. I do as told and feel something put on me.

"What the fuck." I say aloud as the thing crawls on me.
"Ok look." David says and I remove my blindfold and look at the small bunny placed on me.

"It's so CUTE!!" I squeal. I grabbed the bunny and started petting it. I see a flash go off and look at Elton who has his phone out.
"Did you just take a picture?" I ask him. He nods.
"Send it to me." I tell him and a moment later my phone buzzes.

Few hours later

"So what are we doing?" I ask Elton as I sit in the passenger seat of his car.
"I'm taking you to see the house I'm moving into and to meet my roommates." He tells me.

"Hex." Elton says pulling up to a gate.
"Yeah?" I ask him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I smile.
"Of course." I lean over and kiss his cheek. The gate opens and we pull into the almost full driveway. I get a full glimpse at the house.

"This is huge!" I exclaimed. He chuckles and we get out of the car. Four guys and one girl comes up to us.

"UNCLE ELTON!!" Three of them tell running and hugging him. They all laugh and let go. Strange people.

"I'm Corey and this is Devon." The guy with the man bun tells me and gestures to a pretty blonde girl. I smile.
"I'm Hex Sire." I tell them. They nod and a very tall guy comes up to me.

"Hi. I'm Aaron." He smiles and holds out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand back and respond with a hey.

Then these two attractive boys come up. They look like such opposites.
"I'm Sam and this is my best friend Colby." Sam says pointing to the darker haired boy.
"Hey." Colby says to me waving.
"Hi. Nice to meet you guys." I tell them and Elton comes up to me as they all head back inside.

"What do you think?" He asks holding my shoulders.
"They all seem great." I smile at him. He leans in and glances at my lips. I make the move and smash my lips into his.

"ELTON!" I hear a woman's voice. I look and see the red head outside the gate.