11

IM BACK!

I fall back on to the bed I share with Elton. This seems so sudden if I have to be honest. Our relationship is almost rushed. I moved in with him like a month after meeting him and now he is saying he loves me? I don't know if I can handle this so soon. I'm still young and don't need to be settling down just yet. I rub my face and wince at my headache. God damnit Elton.

Next day

I wake up to my phone ringing and mindlessly answer it on speaker phone.
"Hello?" I answer to the mysterious caller.
"What's up? Do you realize it's 2pm?" I hear an all to familiar Gabbie. I groan loudly.
"I'm tired though!" I whine and hear her laugh.
"Well I'm heading over right now and we're going out so you better be ready!" She replies and I let out another groan.
"Yeah whatever, I'll see you soon." I say and hang up on her. I want to fall asleep but I know it's not a good idea.

I get dressed into a floral dress that shows a lot of cleavage, but I'm too tired to care. I throw on some sandals and head to the bathroom to freshen up a little bit. After I brush my teeth, throw a little makeup on, and put my hair into a bun I hear the door bell ring.

I answer to an all smiley Gabbie and let her in.
"Let me grab my purse and tell Devyn I'm heading out." I tell her and she nods leaning against the wall on her phone.

I quickly throw my wallet and phone in my purse and head to Devyn and Corey's room. I knock lightly and hear a 'come in'.
"Hey Dev." I smile at her. She smiles back.
"I'm gonna go hang out with Gabbie, I'll be back later." I tell her and she nods saying goodbye.

Me and Gabbie get into her car and start heading another nice neighborhood.
"Where are we?" I ask as she pulls up to a house.
"David's house party!" She says happily as we get out. We get greeted at the door by none other than David and I feel uncomfortable as I see him quickly check me out. Liza comes walking up behind him making him laugh nervously and smile at her.

"Come in!" David says letting us walk past him.
"Shoes off rule." Gabby says slipping her feet out of her shoes. I take mine off next the the multiple pairs.

I'm greeted by a hug from a drunk Heath.
"Baby! I haven't seen you in forever!" He pauses and turns his head to yell.
"Zane our little baby is here!" And as he finishes Zane comes up and hugs me.
"Hey guys." I smile. They drag me off to go talk to other people. By now I feel like I know everybody.

A few hours later I've managed to get a few drinks in me. I get grabbed by somebody, too drunk to care, and get taken into the empty movie room. I realize it's David and giggle drunkly.
"Hi Davey!" I greet him making him roll his eyes.

David pushes me up against the wall and gets very close to my face while our bodies are pressed together. I quickly sober up as he connects our lips. I struggle but he holds me still.

"David?" I hear a familiar voice say.