16

I wake up in a room with a bed, a camera, and Brennen. My hands and feet are tied along with Brennen's.
I nudge Brennen and manage to get him to wake up.
"Where are we?" I whisper to him not sure of anything at the moment.
"Somewhere not so good." He says looking around.

A door opens letting in some light to make up for the dim one in the room. Soon enough a skinny lady walks in with a gun in hand. When the light hits her just right I know exactly who it is.

"Amanda?" I ask pissed off.
"The one and only." She snickers. A moment later two big men walk in.
"So let me tell you today's agenda." She smiles innocently.
No hate to Amanda. Just needed a villain in the story.
"I'm going to have these two untie you. The. I'm going to turn on this camera and record what happens next. You two will have sex right on this bed so I can send it to Elton. If you disobey then you'll be shot." She says loading the gun.

I look at Brennen who is as horrified as I am.
"One thing I forgot to mention. If you say anything about this being a set up I will make you start over again. If you act like you aren't into this and it looks forced. I will make you start over again. Dedication is key." She walks out of the room and grabs a brighter light and shines it at the bed.

She is crazy. I have to do this though, I don't want Brennen or me to get shot. I look at Brennen and give him a small nod.
"We'll do it." I tell her and she smiles.
"Good. Cut them loose." She directs the men.

I stand up across from Brennen and walk towards him.
"Just start like we did last night." He whispers to me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he does my waist and bring our lips together. He walks me over to the bed with our lips still connected. He lays me down and it all starts to unravel.

We gave each other a ton of hickies, his back is scratched up from my nails, my ass and hips are bruised from him being rough, he choked me, I called him daddy. Elton is going to hate me forever. He is never going to speak to me again.

Once we finished Brennen pulled on his sweats and I pulled his shirt over my head.
"Good job you two." Amanda slowly claps.
"Will you let us go? We did what you asked of us." Brennen asked.

"Of course not. You'll just get me arrested. You're staying here for a long time." She snickers. She takes out the bright light, steals the rest of our clothes, and takes the camera Leaving us in a dim room with just a bed.

"I'm sorry." I tell Brennen.
"For what?" He asks confused.
"Bringing this onto you. You shouldn't be here." I tell him.
"I rather be here with you then anywhere else." He tells me pulling me into a hug.
"Plus I get to see your cute ass." He says grabbing my ass.

"You're a fucking dork, you know that?" I smile to him.
"No. I'm your daddy." He says lowly as he pushes me down onto the bed.
"Ready for round two?" He smirks as he connects our lips.

Woah. That was crazy. Talk about a lot of drama coming up!!

Sister Sire || Elton Castee FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें