4

I see everyone I've met and others. I do recognize TheGabbieShow because I've seen some of her vines. Everyone is dressed nice. Besides David.

"Hey! You're Hex right?" She says coming up to me.
"Yeah. And you're Gabbie." She nods.
"Well we're all about to go to a photo shoot. Didn't someone tell you?" She asks. I hesitate for a moment.
"Nobody did. What do I wear?" I ask quickly.
"A black or white dress will do. Get some heels too!" She yells as I'm already heading to Elton's room who is buttoning up his shirt.

"Elton why didn't you tell me we had a photo shoot?" I ask grabbing my dress and heels.
"I forgot. I'm sorry." He says while grabbing his tie.
"Turn around," I pause as he does it. I start changing into my dress. "I'm going to be salty now." I tell him.

"Turn around." I say and hold the front of my dress to my chest.
"Could you zip this?" I ask slipping on my heels. He zips it up and I go check my makeup and hair. I grab a empty makeup bag and throw my concealer, Naked palette, dark blue lipstick, liquid eyeliner, and some mascara into it. I take that with me to the multiple cars waiting in front of the house. All of us pile into David's Tesla, a few of us sitting on others. So it's me sitting on Elton's lap and Toddy sitting on Scotty's lap. I have Gabbie, who is sitting in front of me, holding a mirror while I do my makeup. I do a dramatic eye that I'll have to add the liner to later so I don't mess up and I'll do my blue lipstick later as well. I cover some spots on my face with some concealer and I use a light shade from my palette to contour because I didn't bring anything. Lucky for me Liza had a highlighter with her so I used that.

Once we got to the destination and parked I quickly did the rest of my makeup.

We all walked to the building that we were going to get our pictures taken at

The photographer was very kind. He had everyone doing so many different poses. At one point he had set up three chairs and had Elton, David, and Zane sit in them then us girl sat on the arms of the chairs. I think that one was my favorite photo.

After all the photos we decided to see if we could find other things to do so we didn't waste these outfits

After all the photos we decided to see if we could find other things to do so we didn't waste these outfits. There wasn't anything to do so we all went home. I fell asleep on Elton which everyone thought was funny.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll be writing the next and posting that soon.