12

"David?" I hear a familiar voice say.

David gets yanked off of me and I quickly slap him across the face not caring who just yanked him off of me.

I look up and see Scotty. My heart drops not knowing what he'll do.
"You better start fucking explaining." He says angrily.

"I swear it wasn't what it looked like." I tell him and he rolls his eyes at me.
"You were making out with my best friend who I might add has a girlfriend. You fucking have a boyfriend in another country right now!" He says lowly.

"I know." I groan and explain the whole thing to him as he holds David by the collar. Scotty looks at David and shakes his head.
"You need to talk to Liza." Is all he says and walks out leaving me and David alone.

"I'm sorry Hex. I don't know what came over me." He says with his head down.
"Don't do it again you fuck." I say poking him hard in the chest and walking out to find somebody to talk to. I quickly find Corinna and Dom making out and laugh to myself. I've always wished they would get together.

Soon enough I found Gabbie and immediately pulled her away and told her everything.
"You can't say a word to Liza about this." I finished. Her mouth is hanging open while she processes what I just said.
"I don't want her hurt by this." I tell her as she finally calms down.
"This would make a great story time in the future." We laugh at her thought and decide to go back to the party.

About 10 minutes later I'm not feeling it anymore and get Colby to pick me up.
"What's up girl?" He drags out the L.
"Not much boi." I basically scream.
"Oh my god you're loud." He laughs. I unroll the window and stick my head out and scream.

"Hex!" He yells looking at me. "What the fuck are you doing?" I shrug not knowing.
"I just felt like it?" I shrug again. He groans as we get into the driveway. We walk in through the garage not trusting the front door anymore because of the prank war.

That was a mistake though because Sam put pies in our face once we got into the kitchen.
"Sam!" I groan wiping my face as clean as possible.

"You just got pranked!" Sam yelled as Aaron popped out with the camera. I take the rest of the pie in the dish and shove it into Sam's face.
"Welcome to the prank war!" I yelled at Sam. After that I get a pie to the face again from Colby.

"How dare you!" I scream. Finally we do the outro for his video and clean ourselves up. I go to bed later scared of what is going to be the outcome of the David situation. Will Elton be mad? What if Elton breaks up with me. I'd be kicked out and have nowhere to live. Scotts house is full, David isn't a good choice, once Liza knows she will probably hate me, Carly and Erin already have another roommate, Gabbie doesn't have any room either, and I actually don't have any friends besides people in the vlog squad. I fall asleep stressed scared for when Elton comes back.

Sorry for such a long wait. I get distracted so easily and totally forgot about writing this.