2

I wake up and Elton and I are in a totally different position than last night. Our legs are intertwined and I have my head against his chest while his arm is around my waist. I notice something I wish I hadn't.

He has morning wood. I'm just going to pretend I'm asleep so I don't have to deal with it. A few moments later I hear Elton wake up. I hear him suck in air and try to get up. He gets untangled and leaves the room. Once he leaves I start laughing. Quietly of course.

About 25 minutes later he comes back in and sees me awake.
"Morning." He says with a red tint to his face.
"Morning Elton." I smirk at him and he gets a bit more red.
"Do you..?" He stops not sure what to say. I nod slowly.
"Yes I know. I saw." I told him and he blushes.

"How about we forget that and continue today." He suggests and I laugh but agree.

After that we both got dressed, separately of course. Elton just had a t-shirt and some shorts. I on the other hand wore some strapped black heels, camouflage joggers, and a small, black top that's tied in the front.

I realized the guys would see my tattoos that even Scotty doesn't know about

I realized the guys would see my tattoos that even Scotty doesn't know about. Fuck it, I'm my own person. I walk out to see Elton and Heath chilling on the couch.

They both look at me and smile but quickly go straight to my tattoos. They get up and run to me looking at them.
"Oi, calm down." I tell them and they back up.

"When did you get these?" Heath asks.
"About three years ago," I say pointing to the one on my ribs "and this one was last year." I say pointing to the one under my boobs.

"They're really good." Heath tells me and Elton agrees.
"Thanks. So what are we gonna do today?" I ask. Elton shrugs and Heath doesn't answer.
"Well I'm gonna head in, see what everyone else is doing today." I say and they nod and go sit back down.

I walk in and say good morning to Zane who is making a bowl of cereal.
"You doing anything today?" I say leaning on the counter.
"Baby we gonna get some coffee." He tells me in a ghetto voice. I decided I would act the same way as him.
"Ok baby! Let go then." He laughs and he goes out to the yard and to the other house.

"Hey Heath? Can Hex do coffee talk with us?" He asks as soon as he walks into Heath's room.
"Of course baby." He says grabbing his keys and heading out the door. We hop into a red truck with me in the middle and pull out of the driveway.

Zane pulls out his camera and starts vlogging coffee time.
"It's coffee talk with Heath!" He yells.
"Oh and this is Hex, Scotty's sister." We arrive at this donut shop and head in and the guys greet the Asian lady at the front. They must be regulars I guess.

We get some donuts and I got one for Elton too. We hop back into the truck and Zane pulls out his camera again.
"Shit baby. I need some gas." Heath says driving to the gas station. He revs his engine while Zane is trying to talk.
"Heath! I can't hear myself speak!" He whines and I laugh.

"Oh she thinks this is funny." he says putting the camera up to my face way too close.
"Zane get that camera out of my face." I say pushing the camera out of my face.
"OOO she thinks she's a Kardashian or something now!" He says very ghetto.
"Baby I got a Kardashian body." I say and Heath nods with his eyes wide and I blush laughing.

We finally pull up to the gas station and we all get out.
"Heath you know what I want." Zane says looking at a fridge full of drinks.
"You want that Celsius." Heath says grabbing a can.
"What's a Celsius?" I ask.
They look at me as if I'm crazy.

"What?" I say throwing my hands up.
"Get one more." Zane tells Heath and we head inside to pay for the stuff.

Finally we get back to the house. I walk inside and find Elton in his room sitting on his bed on his laptop.
"Hey Elton." I smile poking my head in his room. He looks up from his screen and smile.
"Hey." He said and goes back to his laptop. I walk up and hand him his donut.

"I have brought you the finest donut my king." I say in a horrible posh accent bowing my head.
"Ahh. Just what I needed." He says mimicking me.
"Now be off you peasant." He says shooing me away. I back out of the room still with my head low.

"Wait come back." He says in a normal voice. I laugh and sit next to him on the bed.
"What's up?" I ask him.
"I don't know. I just didn't want to sit here by myself and be bored." He shrugs.

"Want to watch a playlist I made?" He asks.
"Sure." I shrug and he pulls it up. They look like they're all Zane's.

They're just his vlogs and each include something about a giant rat. In the last one they caught a few but Elton said the big one is still alive.

"I bet if I could see it right now I could catch it. Bare handed." I added.
"No wa-" he gets cut off by Heath yelling for him.

We both get up and Heath has a broom in hand looking around the floor. Zane walks in with his camera out ready to film. This giant rat runs across the floor and they yell that it's there. Heath hits all over where the rat was. I look at Elton and he nods at me. I wait for it to run some where again.

"Don't swing Heath." I tell him and he doesn't ask questions. We see the rat run right in front of me and I grab it with both hands.
"What do I do now!" I yell and they run outside to the front yard. The rat is squirming in my hands so much.

"Throw it in the street!" Heath yells.
"The trash can!" Zane yells. I throw the rat into the trash and close the lid.
"What do we do now?" I ask and they all shrug.
"That was crazy!" Elton says grabbing me by the shoulders.