3

Fluff

"Did anyone catch that on camera?" Heath asks once we get back inside.
"Baby you know it!" Zane yells running to his room. We all follow him and see him downloading everything onto his laptop.

Once it's finished he pulls up the clip he got of me catching the monstrous rat.
"I don't think I need anything else for my vlog now." Zane says leaning back.
"I think you're all good." Elton tells him. We leave the room so Zane can edit his video for tomorrow.

About 2p.m. Scott comes out of his room with messy hair and just some skinny jeans.
"Put some clothes on." I tell him not looking away from my phone.

"Oh shut up. Also, when did you have tattoos?" He asks me.
"About 3 years. About 1 year." I say pointing to each tattoo.
"Well at least they're not like Heath and Zane's tattoos." He tells me sitting on the couch next to me.

"They have tattoos?" I ask.
"Yeah, haven't you ever watched any off our videos?" He asks. I frown and he rolls his eyes.
"You need to go watch them all." He tells and and I grunt sliding off the couch onto the floor.

"Stop being dramatic." He tells me. I get off the floor and go to the other house and into Elton's room.
"Hey Elton. Scotty wants me to watch everyone's videos since I haven't seen them." I tell him. He smiles and pats the bed telling me to go sit next to him. He grabs his laptop from the bedside table next to him and pulls up YouTube.

For the next few hours we laugh as we watch all the videos.
"Who the fuck is Louise?" I ask and Elton just laughs.
"So you have tattoos too." I say to Elton and he nods.
"Do you want to see them?" He asks. I shrug.
"Sure why not." He chuckles and thinks for a moment.
"This may be weird but oh well." Elton says taking off his jeans. He pulls up one side of his boxers to show some of the tattoos.

"Why does this one look so shit?" I ask him pointing to the Send Help tattoo.
"It got infected." He says. I nod looking at the other.
"Cool." I say and he puts his jeans back on. Just as he zips them up Heath walks in.

"I'm not interrupting am I?" He asks. I shake my head no.
"He was showing me his tattoos." I tell him and he makes and O with his mouth.

"I have some too." Heath says.
"I've seen the vlogs. Who the fuck is Louise?" I ask him. He just shrugs as Elton laughs.
"I honestly don't know who the fuck Louise is." Heath sighs and leaves the room.

I look at Elton and smile. He smiles back, and we slowly lean into each other. Seconds later our lips meet. He bites my lip making me gasp and quickly sticks his tongue into my mouth. It's basically lip sex if you really think about it.

I wrap my hands around his neck and tug on the strands of hair at the bottom of his head. He quietly moans in the kiss giving us both time to breathe. I get onto his lap. As I straddle him he wraps his arms low on my waist. We continue making out until we hear the front door of the house slam open and many people talking. I quickly get off of him and blush. We both wipe our mouths because of the extra saliva. We laugh at each other and get up to see what the noise was.