9

Summer is coming up and that means one of two things. I'm going to forget to write or I will post more.

I wake up to loud noises. What the fuck? When I actually open my eyes enough for me to see, there are multiple people in front of me. Corey, Devyn, Sam, Colby, and Aaron.
"Holy shit!" I scream once I see what is being handed to me.

I take the small dog and love it as much as its squirming would let me.
"Whose dog is this?" I say rubbing his face as he licks my hand.
"It's yours!" Colby says. My mouth falls open and I look at the groggy Elton next to me.

"Circa has a new friend!" I hold the dog out for him to see.
"She's been kinda lonely lately." He says as Circa comes into the room. The small dog, which is a corgi, and Circa instantly get along and start playing.

"Glad they're friends already." Corey says.
"Don't forget to name him." Aaron said pointing at me. I smiled big realizing what I would name him.

A few hours later I got dressed in rolled up blue jeans, a black off the shoulder shirt, and some black heels. I throw my hair up into a bun and put some Chapstick on. Good enough.

Elton walks into the room as I bend down to pick up Papi

Elton walks into the room as I bend down to pick up Papi. Yes, I named my corgi Papi.
"Hey babe, so what did you name him?" He asks me.
"Papi." I smile widely as I hold Papi.
"Papi?" Elton asks with his brow raised.
"Papi." I smile even bigger at my new friend.
"Okay then. I have to go to a meeting so I'll be back in a few hours okay?" Elton tells me holding the small of my back.
"Okay have fun." He pecks me on the lips and leaves. Wonder what the meeting is about?

About an hour later I walk into Colby's room with Papi following close behind me. Colby looks up from his phone and greets me with a smile.

"Do you wanna go with me to take Papi for a walk?" I question. 

"Wait. Did you name him Papi?" Colby laughs at the name.

"Yes and it's a beautiful name. Leave him alone. Maybe you shouldn't come on the walk with us." I stick my nose up in the air away from him.

"I'm sorry Papi, you have a beautiful name." Colby says getting up and petting the puppy. I wait while Colby throws on his black shoes by putting a leash on Papi. I am honestly loving the name I chose for him. Colby finally comes back down stairs while shoving his phone and wallet into his pocket.

"Are you ready yet? You take longer than a teenage girl with all the clothes in the world." I laugh as he rolls his eyes.

"Maybe I am a teenage girl with all the clothes in the world." Colby smirks making us both laugh as we head out the front door and through the gate for the driveway. The sidewalks were empty and Colby and I were making stupid jokes to each other about bananas. Don't ask why it was about bananas because even I don't know the answer to that question. We decide to cross the street and go get ice cream a few blocks away.

A few blocks away turned into just a few feet away as we entered the small shop that was dog friendly luckily. I took Papi into my arms as he sniffed around gleefully. 

"What can I get for you guys today?" The false perkiness was obvious, but she probably got paid to be that way. I smiled and ordered a cookie dough milkshake as Colby ordered a plain chocolate one. I got Papi a small cup of doggy safe ice cream which I am glad they served. I didn't want him to feel left out. 

Colby and I sat down in a small booth sipping on our milkshakes as Papi lapped happily at his ice cream. I smiled and decided to take of picture of this precious moment. I should show this to Elton later. Colby and I continued joking but this time it was about creepy guys when they go up to a girl eating an ice cream cone. Totally appropriate as we are in a small ice cream shop. I look up at the door as I see Sam come in with a girl. Who in the world is she?

"Colby look." I whisper to him and point his best friend and the mysterious girl out. 

"Oh its Sam and Katrina!" (I'm really hoping that I got her name right) He perks up and grabs their attention as they finish ordering. Colby scoots in with me as Sam and Kat sit across the booth from us.

"Hey Colby, who's your friend?" She asks politely. I'm so glad she isn't like Elton's ex girlfriend. She seemed kind of crazy if you asked me. 

"Oh this is Elton's girlfriend Hex." Colby told her and she nodded. I could tell she processed the word girlfriend since she was probably used to Amanda. She didn't question it though probably wanting to avoid it getting awkward.

"I'm also Scotty's sister." I said hoping she knew who Scotty was. She nodded with and O for a mouth. 

"I do see the resemblance between you two. I never knew he had a sister." She answered.

"Not many people expect it." I chuckle an we all continue on with the friendly conversation.

Don't worry guys. I have stuff planned for the future chapters.