8

If I make errors anywhere in this book make sure to tell me so I can fix them. I always try to improve. Also I know it seems like I died, sorry.

I'm really stupid btw because I skipped ahead of time without realizing it and already posted this chapter so I'll just add something important. VERY CRUCIAL TO STORY. Elton asks Hex to move in with her. He did it awkwardly and also Devyn isn't the only girl in the house anymore.
I wake up in an unfamiliar place but quickly realize where I am. I'm on the couch in the new house. I soon notice that I'm cuddled up with David and there is nobody else in sight.

I poke David's face until he wakes up.
"Dude why are we cuddling?" I ask him. He wakes up a bit more when he notices me waiting for an answer.
"I cuddle in my sleep and I guess I fell asleep on you." He shrugs and goes back to sleep. Get off of me already. I untangle myself and go into the kitchen to get myself some water.

I check my phone while sipping on my water and start to choke on it because of the picture I see on Twitter.
"JASON!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Soon after I hear footsteps come into the kitchen.
"What?" He asks.
"Could you explain this?" I grind my teeth as I show him the photo on his Twitter.

"What about it?" He asks as Scott and Tod walk in.
"What do you mean what about it?" I yell as I slowly walk towards him making Jason hit the wall with his back.
"Take it down." I whisper to him. I take a deep breath and back away to my water and continue to sip on it.

I look at the boys gathered by the entrance of the kitchen shocked.
"What?" I shrug and they return to normal.
"When did you get angry over just a small little thing?" Scotty asks me.
"Ever since millions of people would see me cuddling with someone other then my boyfriend who also has a shit ton of fans." I forced a smile at him.

"True, but they understand it was just a joke." Toddy pipes in and I glare at him.
"David has millions of followers who are also Liza's, his girlfriend, and Elton has millions of followers and an ex girlfriend who hates my guts. It's an easy thing to use to her advantage." I say like it's common knowledge.

"If Elton really loves you he'll take your word over anyone's." David adds while scrolling on his phone.
"Thanks David for being the only logical one here." I pout at my brother and his friend. I head to the bathroom and clean myself up slipping on leggings and a olive green T shirt. I sigh and text Elton to pick me up.

As I leave the bathroom I see the boys and Jason waiting with my stuff by the front door.
"Bye Hex, we'll hang out soon." Scott winks at me after we hug. I hug Toddy and all he does is squeeze me tightly. Jason hugs me and apologizes. Lastly I hug David.
"No more cuddling, mkay?" I whisper into his ear.
"Sure thing Hexagon." I laugh at the name and grab my stuff as Elton walks in and hits Toddy with the door by accident.
"Sorry man!" Elton says quickly as everybody laughs.

___________________________
2 months later

"Colby! I'm going to get you back so good!" I hear Sam yell from downstairs. Can't this prank war be over yet?

"Hey babe." I jump and drop the pair of pants I was folding as Elton hugs me from behind.
"Oh my gosh, Elton!" I turn around and give him a huge bear hug. He just got back from his trip for TFIL and I'm so glad. I give him a long kiss on the lips until I hear a cough from the doorway.

We look over to see Corey.
"Keep the sexy noises down, I'm going to take a nap." I blush at his words and chuckle with Elton who is also blushing. Yes we have done it before and I guess we were too loud considering we're told to be quiet all the time. I'll spare you the details though.