13

Time skip
Finally Elton is coming home. David ended up telling Liza and they had a bad fight. They made up yesterday and are as happy as ever. Everyone knows and was shocked to say the least.

I don't know if Elton has heard about it but I know if he has he'll not be the least bit happy. I stressfully get dressed into my green sweater and a pair of black sweats. Slipping my feet into some Birkenstocks I grabbed my phone and wallet and took an uber to the airport.

I tell the uber driver to wait as I run in and find Elton. Once I see him my heart explodes remembering the last thing he said to me. He runs to me and picks me up. Elton sets me down as I quickly say 'I love you' and go in for a kiss. Our lips connect as passionately as they could in the middle of the airport.

"I love you too." Elton smiles as he pecks me on the forehead. We walk to the uber hand in hand and make our way back to the mansion. A little while later after he's showered and I've unpacked for him we lay in bed cuddling.

"So what happened while I was gone?" He asks and a panic but quickly relax knowing he probably doesn't know anything.
"Not much." I tell him.
"Then why did you just tense up when I asked?" He replies curiously making me go back to panicking.

"Umm," I pause and take a deep breath to quickly blurt out, "Davidkissedmeathishouseparty." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Slower please." He commanded most definitely knowing what I said.

"At David's house party everyone got pretty drunk and David ended up kissing me as Scotty walked in. " I say sheepishly. Elton's face got very red and he looked like he was about to explode. 

"Get out." He says quietly.

"What?" I asked shocked. Is he serious?

"I said get out. I don't want to see you."

"You can't just kick me out!" I told him a bit louder then I planned to be.

"Yeah I can. We're over. Get out of my house." He said throwing some of my clothes at me. I quickly grab my phone, purse, charger, and pack up some essential makeup products from the bathroom. I go to Colby's room quickly and tell him everything that just happened.

"Seriously?" He asks and I nod. 

"I have nowhere to go. What do I do?" I almost break down crying.

"Well since you can't stay here, let me call one of my friends." He says pulling out his phone.

"Hey man, could you do me a big favor?" He starts once the person on the other end answers.