5

I wake up in Elton's room. I'm in pajamas. Oh my god, did somebody change me? Obviously, I didn't. Hopefully it was Scotty since he is my brother but that's also weird. Maybe Zane, he seems like he wouldn't do anything. Maybe Elton, I mean, I don't mind but I didn't want him to see me naked yet.

Elton isn't in the room so I decide to take a shower and get changed into black ripped jeans, a black long sleeve that is kinda sheer, olive green heels, and an olive green cardigan vest thing.

I pull my hair into a bun and decide to put minimal makeup on today

I pull my hair into a bun and decide to put minimal makeup on today. I put on mascara and covered my blemishes finishing with some mango Chapstick because it's the best Chapstick there is.

I then hear a knock on the door. Nobody ever knocks so who is this. I open the door to find a sort of short red head.
"Who're you?" We ask at the same time.
"I'm Amanda. Where's Elton?" She asks me.
"I have no idea." I tell her.
"You look pretty put together for someone who is going on their walk of shame." Does she not know who I am?

"For your information I'm Scott's sister." I force a smile at her. Her eyes are wide and her mouth parts a little.
"I'm sorry. You look nothing like him." She says.
"Whatever." I say and grab my phone and wallet leaving the room.

What a bitch. Wonder what she needs Elton for anyways. I mean, it's Elton, he is kind of crazy. Hmm... What's a good nickname for a crazy Elton? I'll have to think on that.

I was so lost in my thoughts I bumped into someone. I look up and see Elton.
"Oh hey. I was just thinking about you." I frown at my words because that's not how I wanted it to sound. He smirks at me.
"Well I was thinking because you're kinda crazy and I felt the need to give you a good nickname to show that you're crazy and I couldn't come up wi-" My rambling is stopped when a pair of lips are pressed against mine. I hesitate but kiss Elton back.

After a few seconds we part.
"That's one way to shut me up." I tell him.
"You were rambling." He shrugs.
"Oh yeah. That reminds me." My eyes go a bit wide.
"What?" He asks.

"Some girl walked in your room when I was just finishing getting ready. She said I looked put together for a walk of shame and then she got all wide eyed when I told her I was Scotty's sister. Weird girl." Elton's mouth parts as he looks horrified.

"Shit." Is all he said before running into the small building. Whatever. I walk into the main house to see Zane and Heath.
"Hey guys!" I smiled at them.
"Heyyy." Heath says. Zane just waves.

"Whatcha guys doing?" I ask sitting down.
"Looking at this apartment." They say at the same time.
"Are you guys moving out?" I ask.
"Everyone is." Zane said. My jaw drops.
"WHAT?" I yell.
"Elton was supposed to tell you just now." Heath said.

"Well some red headed bitch must've caught his attention." I say and the boys look at each other.
"How about we go get some coffee my little coffee bean?" Zane says as Heath laughs a forced laugh. What the fuck?

"I guess." I shrug as Zane slams his laptop closed and Heath go grabs his keys. Me and Zane go hop into the truck and wait for Heath to get outside.

"He really needs to start locking this thing." Zane says throwing his arm around my shoulders.
"True." I agree.

Finally Heath get into the truck and gives Zane a look.
"Maybe will go to the mall too." Zane says looking worried.

----------------------------------------------

A few hours later we pull back into the driveway.
"Scotty and Toddy aren't home." I frown. I need to spend some time with my brother.

We hop out and the duo go into the house as I go to the other. I walk into Elton's room to see him with a tear stained face.

"Elton!" I run up to him. He looks up at me and try's to act like he was fine.
"What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks at me for a good minute and just bursts out crying again. I quickly hold him and let him cry on me.

"Hey it's okay." I say trying to soothe him. I rub circles on his back and let him calm down. Soon he is so tired from crying he falls asleep on me which I'm now forced to stay because he is too heavy for me to lift. So I try to get as comfy as possible and let myself fall asleep.