Chapter 28

"Nicole Harrington has dropped a new line of makeup that is an eye-shadow palette, lipstick with a lip-liner in 10 different colors and also a contour and powder kit as well. It's called A New Change and she explained why, "I named it A New Change because of all the changes I've been going through. I have a daughter, I'm pregnant, I'm married, I'm going to different events for YouTube and also for my husband. I wanted this line to be my first makeup line because I'm already going through new changes, I wanted to make a new opportunity for myself and I wanted to try something different," she told Cosmo magazine." Chelsea said and a picture of my new makeup popped up.

"Vogue also interviewed the newly weds and they gushed over each other and the support that those two have for each other is something all of us want in a relationship." Chelsea said and Scott smiled at me as we watched the video. 

"Nicole will be expecting a new baby soon," a picture of my bump, Destiny, Scott and I showed up where Destiny and Scott was touching the bump and I was smiling down at them. "Nicole's step-daughter is very excited for the new arrival just as much as we are. "Destiny is excited to have a sibling for her to play with and like most older sisters she wants a little sister," Scott told TMZ and he's not wrong, I wanted a younger sister but I got a baby brother." Chelsea said and I smiled at her comment. She's not wrong. 

"Okay Mrs. Harrington, enough of the YouTube world, let's go get some food." Scott said as he shut the computer screen and I nodded. He lifted me out of the bed and I laughed as he twirled me around. 

"I don't want to leave this ship..." I said as I stepped onto our balcony and saw the view of the sea. 

"I know babe, but we got to get back to work and get started with our new life." Scott said and I put my head on his shoulder. 

"As long as I have this nugget, you and Destiny it'll be amazing." I said as I put my hands over my bump. 

-=+=-

"Mommy! Daddy!" Destiny ran over to us as we exited the gate and Scott scooped her up and gave her a million kisses. 

"Hi my love." I said and kissed her cheek and she smiled a bright smile, the same one her father has. 

"I missed you, but I bought you so many presents!" Scott said and he wasn't lying, everywhere we went he bought something for Destiny, we had to buy another suitcase for the presents alone. 

"Hi Jim and Pam!" I said and hugged them. 

"Hi my darling, you must be exhausted!" Pam said as she hugged me. 

"I'm fine, I slept a little on the plane." I said and she walked over to Scott and started to get concerned about him. 

"Nicole?" Jim said to me and I looked at him. 

"Come over and talk to me." Jim said and we walked away from the group. 

"What's going on?" I asked him 

"That's what I was going to ask you. Nicole, you haven't been yourself since you found out you were pregnant and since you've gotten married."

"It's just all new to me... I'm a mom, wife, YouTuber, and designer... It doesn't help that I'm almost due with a newborn." I said as I touched my stomach. 

"Darling, you're a wonderful mom already. You will be an amazing mother to your new baby, plus you have all of us." Jim said and I hugged him.

"Thank you Jim." I said and he gave me a tight squeeze.

"Do you know the gender by the way?" Jim asked me and I nodded with a smile. 

"Spill the beans!" 

"You'll have to find out with the rest of the family." I told him and he gave me puppy dog eyes. 

"Jim... you're 62 years old. That doesn't work until you're 75." I said as I patted his back and he glared at me playfully. 

"Jim, you have a call from Darryl about the company!" Pam called out and Jim sighed. 

"Why can't Phillip handle the company for a day?" 

Jim took the call and walked away from the group not wanting to get us involved.

"Daddy, nana took me to the zoo and there was this giant giraffe! Can we buy him?" Destiny said with an innocent smile and I laughed.

"Destiny, the zoo is the giraffe's home. We can't take it away from it's mommy and daddy just like you never want to leave us." Scott said as he kissed her cheek.

"I think getting a giraffe is a great idea!" I said and Scott glared at me.

"Really? You think so, hun?" Scott said and I nodded with a giant smile.

"I think it would be a great addition to the family." I said.

"You won't say that after we have a newborn in the house." Scott said and I punched him in the arm.

"This is your child!" I said and Scott snickered.

"Sorry about that; let's get you guys home so you can rest." Jim said and I nodded as we grabbed our bags but as we got to the front of the airport I stopped.

"I'll be home soon, I just have to go see someone." I said to Scott and he looked at me curious. 

"Just take Destiny and your parents to the house and I'll be there soon." I said and kissed his cheek. 

"Babe, you just got off a flight and it's 11:00 o'clock at night. Do you think I'm just gonna send you off by yourself?" 

"I have to go see someone, I'll be home soon." I said and pecked his cheek and got into a taxi. 

"Babe!" Scott yelled and I just gave the driver the address. 

It took 20 minutes to get the house and I finally got there. He better be there... I walked up the house and knocked. He opened the door and smiled, he hugged the hell out of me and I sighed. 

"I can't believe your here." 

"You said to come by when I got home." I said with a smile and he hugged me again. 

"Come on in!" 

"Thanks, Dylan."