Chapter 2

"Do I look okay?" I asked Kate and she nodded then I opened the door to the cafe and walked in.

I spotted Grant, Dylan, and Jackson immediately because of their little mob of girls. Kate and I just looked at each other and grabbed some drinks so the crowd can simmer down and we can all talk in private and not have a mob of girls crowding over us.

"How long do you think this is going to take?" Kate asked as she tapped her feet waiting for the girls to go away.

"I don't know." I said then whistled and all the attention was on me.

"We need to see Dylan Jackson and his friends at the moment." Kate said as Dylan got up from his chair and took off his sunglasses to get a better look at me.

"Dude, she's even hotter in person." Jackson said and Grant elbowed him in the stomach.

"Sorry guys, but the reason I'm here is because of this business meeting so I need some privacy now but I am so thankful for you guys." Dylan said and they smiled then scurried off.

"Hi, you must be Kate and Nicole." Grant said and we nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Nicole." Dylan said then hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm a huge fan of your videos." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you, people were commenting on my video that they thought it was you. Do you have a YouTube channel?" Dylan asked and I nodded.

"I use to, I got to a million subscribers then I got busy with school and acting so I stopped and now I'm getting back into it." I said and he smiled and I smiled back.

"Well I have to get to a YouTube meeting in a few hours so I have to get going. But I would love to take you on a date so here's my number." Dylan said then scribbled his number on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"I'll call you later." I said then walked out with Kate by my side.

"Wow..." I heard Jackson say when we walked out.

"Omg! Aren't you Nicole Lucas?" This girl walked up to me and I nodded.

"Is it true that your doing YouTube again?" She asked me and I nodded again.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Kylie, nice to meet you." Kylie said and I hugged her.

"Can I get a quick picture with you?" Kylie asked and I nodded then took a picture with her on her snapchat app.

"Here I'll write something on there for you." I said and she smiled at my gesture.

Thank you for being such a loving fan. XoXo Niki~

"Thank you so much!" Kylie said then smiled away.

"Wow Miss. Popular! Everyone practically loves you already." Kate said and I held up my phone.

"She already posted it onto Instagram and Twitter for me to see." I said and I couldn't help but smile.

"You going to talk to Cameron again?" Kate asked me.

"For managing?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't know I was thinking my friend who's majoring in managing would help me out this time." I gestured and she looked at me and smiled.

"Are you talking about me?!" Kate freaked and I nodded as she hugged me.

"This is your real official managing job and it's for me so please do me some good." I said and she nodded.

"I won't disappoint you boss." Kate said and I nodded.

"I know you won't Kate." I said and she smiled then hugged me again and we started walking.
-=+=-
"You guys seem really close." Dylan said as I grabbed a piece of pizza.

"We are, we've been friends since we were in diapers." I said and Kate nodded in agreement.

"You guys are also all really close aren't you?" I asked and the three boys nodded.

"We've all been best mates since we were young ones." Grant said. Kate and I started bursting into laughter.

"What?" Jackson asked.

"Young ones? Why don't you just say since we're were little?" Kate asked.

"Mates? Why not just say friends?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm originally from England what do you expect?" Grant asked and I giggled.

"How old are you by the way?" Dylan asked me.

"I'm 20 years old and I'm a sophomore in college. I go to UCLA." I said and he nodded.

"What about you?" Kate asked him.

"I'm 21, I'm not in school due to my job and tours and stuff so I'm pretty much always on the road or here in LA doing some jobs." Dylan said.

"Next." I said and we all looked at Jackson who had his face stuffed with food.

"Hi I'm Jackson." He mumbled as he was trying to chew his food.

"We'll come back to you, bud." Dylan said and Grant was next.

"Hello, I'm Grant and I'm 21 and I'm a film maker pretty much. I'm Dylan's editor and camera man for his videos so I pretty much create his videos." Grant said.

"Hi I'm Kate and I'm also 20 years old. I'm a student at UCLA and I'm studying management and today I got my first client." Kate said and pointed to me and I smiled.

"Jax, you ready now?" Grant asked and he nodded.

"I'm Jackson and I'm 20 years old I'll be 21 next week. I'm mostly a singer and song writer but I'm also a human!" Jackson said.

"Do you have this house all to yourselves?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"Yup, there are 6 rooms so we each have a bedroom and then a recording booth, office, and home theater also in our loft area we have a gaming area and a pool outback." Dylan said.

"This is nice." I said as I stepped outside and I looked over to my left to see the beach and then to my right the city.

"You get both views." I said as I slipped off my sandals.

"I'm in the middle of all of it, I'm originally from Florida so I'm use to the beach so one side is Florida and the other is LA." Dylan said as I dipped my feet into the pool and he sat next to me.

"I still can't believe you looked for me." I said as I took his hand off the cement.

"Why?" Dylan asked as I traced his hand with my finger.

"I'm just a normal girl from LA that goes to college and you looked for me." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad I looked for you." Dylan said and I smiled up at him and then his lips suddenly crashed into mine.

Might've been one of the best kisses ever! Correction was the best kiss ever...

A/N:
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry it's out late I've been living in my bathroom practically due to the stomach virus I had so I just slept and rested so I could feel better but I'll get back into writing don't worry! Happy Reading! <3