Chapter 19

"Nicole?" Someone asked as I was walking around the plaza. I turned around still holding Destiny's hand.

Destiny and I were going on a little girls day to celebrate her getting a 100 on her test plus I think we both needed a little break from Scott and Beckett. But Scott is taking Beckett and Scott's dad fishing while Clarissa is working still. But we're letting Beckett stay over so that Clarissa gets a little break too.

I turned around to see Dylan and he didn't look like a mess which was good to see. Even though we're not dating I still cared about how he was doing.

"Hi Dylan!" I said then hugged him and then held Destiny's hand again.

"How are you?" Dylan asked me.

"I'm doing well, how are you?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm doing a lot better than I was a couple weeks ago." Dylan said.

"That's good to here, what are you up to now a days?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm trying to come up with new music and videos for YouTube and for myself. But I'm trying to get this record deal with It Records." Dylan said and I smiled.

"That's awesome!" I said and he smiled.

"What about you?" Dylan asked me.

"I've been busy being a new mom to my new step-daughter Destiny and I've just being busy getting offers all over the place that I dropped out of college. I'm getting opportunities to design clothes and modeling. But I'm mostly busy with Destiny and Scott. How's your love life?" I asked him.

"I met a girl named Jasmine who is an amazing person. But we're talking and I like her and I think I'm gonna ask her out." Dylan said.

"That's great, well I'm having a girls day with Destiny and we have a nail appointment in a few minutes so I have to get going. But it was great seeing you again." I said.

"It was great seeing you too, have fun on your girls day." Dylan said and I smiled.

"Thanks, c'mon Dez." I said and we walked off to the nail salon.

"Mommy, who was that?" Destiny asked me.

Destiny called me mommy one day and hasn't stopped calling me that. It's weird yet sweet at the same time. I guess because she doesn't remember her mom and she thinks I'm her mom...

"That was an old friend of mine, now what color do you think your gonna paint your nails?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"Ooh! Umm maybe mint or pink or blue or even yellow! So many choices!" Destiny said all flustered as we walked to the salon and I laughed.
-=+=-
"I'm home with Beckett!" I heard Scott call out.

Destiny and I paused the movie and went to the front door.

"What are you guys doing?" Scott asked as he saw us.

We were wearing robes and had a homemade face mask on. He's lucky I didn't have cucumbers on my face or else I would've been full on spa mode.

"Just trying to relax, don't judge it's not nice." I said joking.

"Yeah daddy, it's not nice!" Destiny teased and we laughed.

"Well Beckett and I have to take a shower because we stink. Can you make us something for dinner, hun?" Scott asked me as he took Beckett up the long stairs.

"Yup, is mac and cheese with chicken fingers okay?" I asked and Beckett nodded his head in excitement.

"Something healthy for me, maybe a salad or something." Scott said and I nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"Can I help you?" Destiny asked and I nodded and took out a tray and took out the chicken nuggets.

"Just lay the Dino chicken nuggets on the tray for me." I said and she got to work while I cooked the pasta and then I popped the nuggets into the oven and we waited for those to cook and then I started the salad.

I gave Beckett and Destiny some Dino nuggets some mac and cheese and some salad. I had some mac and cheese and also the salad while Scott just had the salad.

"Daddy, you are way too healthy. Here have a Dino! Eat the head off first so he doesn't feel as much pain." Destiny said and he took the chicken nugget and did as he was told.

"Who told you they feel less pain?" Scott asked her.

"I just kind of figured! Beckett and I always just bite the heads off then the body." Destiny said then Scott and I started laughing. They are too cute.

"Ahh!" Destiny screamed as she was upside down because Scott was holding her and then a second later Beckett was upside down.

I grabbed my camera and started vlogging this moment because it was too funny.

"Ahhh!" Beckett and Destiny screamed as Scott started swinging them a little.

"So we were just eating the chicken dinosaurs and then a second later Scott has the kids upside down." I said and the 3 of them started giggling.

Scott put them down and picked me up bridal style and I was so taken by surprise a squeal came out of my mouth.

"What was that noise Nicole?" Scott asked and the 3 of them started cracking up and I blushed and turned the camera off.

"You dork, let me down." I said and he set me down and I hugged him as the kids ran around the kitchen.

"Kids finish your dinner then you can play." I said and they got back into their chairs.

They finished eating and then they ran to the playroom and I smiled and started cleaning up. I loaded everything into the dishwasher.

Scott started kissing my neck and I smiled and turned around and kissed him and he smiled.

The doorbell suddenly rang and we both looked at each other. It's 9 o'clock who would be here?

Scott opened the door to see a girl with a suitcase and she looked like a runaway. She couldn't be!

"Alaska..." Scott said in disbelief.

"Scott!" Alaska said then hugged him and my mouth dropped.

Alaska's back...

A/N:
DUN DUN DUN! Alaska is back everyone and what's going on? You'll have to find out in the next chapter! Make sure to check out my other books and also I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading! <3