Chapter 9

NICOLE'S POV-
I sat in my bed cuddling my big bear that my dad gave me when I moved to college. I really needed to have a best friend right now but she's off with Jackson.

"Honey! Mom's here!" I heard someone say from the living room and I got up and went to the living room.

"Hey mom, what are you doing here?" I asked and then sat on the barstool.

"I didn't think you were in the mood for cooking so I brought you some chicken and waffles." My mom said and I smiled. She knew me too well, chicken and waffles are pretty much my comfort food and also biscuits and gravy.

"Thanks mom, I needed this." I said as she slid the box over to me and I took a piece of chicken and dipped it into the ranch sauce and ate it.

"Has Dylan tried to call you?" My mom asked as she went over to the kitchen sink.

"Yeah, like 256 times." I said as I showed her my phone.

"He really wants to talk to you. Do you ever think it was just a misunderstanding?" My mom asked and I started coughing and she patted my back.

"Mom, I listened to him telling me he was breaking up with me and he was gonna do it." I said and shivered with disgust. 

"Hun, maybe you should talk to him before calling off the wedding." My mom said and I sighed and put my face into my hands and I was stressed.

"I'll let you call him, I'll see you at the house." My mom said and I nodded then she left.

Today is my dad's birthday so we're having a big dinner at the house and I'm excited that I get to spend time with my family and not think about Dylan.

I went into my recents and I sighed and pressed Dylan's number and set my phone down and put it on speaker.

DYLAN'S POV:
I haven't slept in days and I haven't eaten in days. I haven't done anything except try to reach Nicole but it's no use.

My phone started to ring and I grabbed it and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Dylan, are you okay?" I heard a beautiful voice say to me and I got up from my bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't think you would actually call me." I said to her and she sighed.

"I didn't either, I just wanted to hear your side of the story." Nicole said and I smiled but then thought back to the past.

Flashback:
I was going to the bar with some of the guys and it was a waitressing bar so we were getting served.

I ordered a beer and so did the rest of the guys and we just wanted to have one drink then leave but I guess the girl that was serving us put something in my drink.

"Here you go." The girl said with a smile. She seemed innocent but I guess not and I downed my drink.

All of a sudden I felt sick and I rushed to the bathroom but the girl stopped me and pushed me up against the wall.

I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move, see, or even move my head.

Then she dragged me to a room and I was staggering around still trying to get away but the thing she put in my drink was too strong.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me and I mumbled out, "yes."

"Call her and break up with her." She told me to do that and my arms just started moving and I told Nicole that. I didn't want to but it just slipped and I hated it.

I told her my story and I heard her trying to keep herself from crying.

"I'm sorry Dylan." I heard her mumble and she sniffled.

"Nicole, don't cry." I said to her and she sighed.

"I feel like such a bitch." Nicole said to me and I sighed.

"You're not a bitch, I love you Nic." I said and she sniffled.

"I love you too." Nicole said to me and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"I'll talk to you later, I have a meeting today so I have to get ready but I'll call you again." I said to her.

"Okay, bye." Nicole said then hung up.
-=+=-
NICOLE'S POV-
"Hey guys, so I'm vlogging right now because I'm going to my dad's birthday party today. So I'm trying to pick out an outfit but I can't decide." I said to the camera and showed them the dresses.

"So I'm gonna decide then get dressed and I'll see you guys in a bit." I said then turned my camera off.

I chose a simple cream colored dress with little jewel accents and paired it with my silver sandals and my white clutch. This was a formal birthday party so we had to dress pretty elegant.

I heard the doorbell ring and I put on an earring as I walked to the door and I opened the door to see Dylan with a pizza box and some flowers.

"Hey Dylan..." I said to him and he looked at me confused.

"Where are you going, Nicole?" Dylan asked and I sighed.

"I'm going to my dad's birthday party right now..." I said to him.

"Oh, I thought we could've hung out tonight." Dylan said to me and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would come over because of your meeting." I said to him.

"It's fine, Jackson invited me to get dinner with him anyways." Dylan said and I nodded then kissed him and he left.

I felt so bad that I couldn't spend the night with him after breaking up. I love him and all but I have to spend time with my dad and my family.

Where are you? ~Tucker

I'm coming, I'm almost out the door. ~Nicole

Okay, hurry up you hippo. ~Tucker

Fine you pig. ~Nicole

I texted Tucker back then slipped on my jacket and slipped out the door.

A/N:
I'm so sorry this chapter is so late! I've been busy with track and school that I haven't been able to write what so ever and I'm so so sorry! But I hope you enjoyed! Happy Reading! <3