Chapter 11

"I really like this house..." I gushed as I looked at the house.

"But let's go inside and see what's inside first before we agree to the house." Dylan said and I nodded and he took my hand and we went inside.

"I really like how open this house is." I said as we walked into the house.

"Not many people have seen this house because it's one of the newest houses." Courtney our tour guide said.

"How many rooms?" Dylan asked.

"5 rooms in this house and 4.5 bathrooms." Courtney said.

"That's a lot of rooms..." I said and she nodded.

"Everyone loves the house but people want families in this house not a huge bachelor pad." Courtney said as we walked to the kitchen.

"I love this kitchen!" I said as I walked over the counters.

"We would have a master, study, gaming, and then 2 extra rooms

"We would have a master, study, gaming, and then 2 extra rooms." Dylan said and I smiled.

"I think this is the house, out of all the houses we've seen I love this the most." I said and Dylan nodded in agreement.

"Do you want the house?" Courtney asked.
-=+=-
"We're gonna be engaged for 2 more years..." I said with a sigh and he kissed the top of my head.

"It's fine, you're worth the wait." Dylan said and I smiled and kissed him.

"How did I get so lucky? Like how?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I think I got luckier with the girl in my opinion." Dylan said and I pecked his lips.

"I'm gonna go now, I have to study for my final that might demolish my grade if I don't do well on it." I said as I got up from the couch.

"Okay, do you want me to bring some food over?" Dylan asked.

"Sure, food will be a nice break for me and it'll remind me to eat." I said and he smiled then kissed me and hugged me.

"I'll come over in a bit, so study hard and don't stress." Dylan said.

"I'll try not to stress but I'll study hard, see you in a bit." I said then left the house and sighed.
-=+=-
"One, two, three, one, two, three." Dylan said as he guided me around the room.

"I'm gonna spin you now, you ready?" Dylan asked and I nodded and he spinned me.

"Ahh!" I said as he brought me back towards him and I smiled.

"Ready?" Dylan asked me and then he dipped me and pulled me back up and kissed me.

"That was so much fun." I said as he turned off the music and he hugged me.

"You're a good dancer, babe." Dylan said to me and I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I just followed what you were doing and where you were going. So I think you're the good dancer." I said and he smiled.