Chapter 12

NICOLE'S POV-
Have a good time on tour. ~Nicole

I was about to press send and someone busted into my room and it was Dylan and he walked up to me and hugged me.

I opened my eyes and realized it was a dream... I wish he was here to say goodbye to me.

"Nicole, they're gonna leave in an hour. Are you gonna come and say goodbye?" Kate asked and I sighed and scratched my head.

"I don't know if I should go or not... I just feel like I can't say goodbye or I'm not ever gonna let go of him." I said wiping a tear off my cheek.

"Nicole, I think you should at least go and say goodbye to him." Kate said and I nodded and got out of bed and started to get ready.
-=+=-
"Nicole!" Dylan said and I ran over to him and hugged him.

"I wish you wouldn't leave." I mumbled into his chest while crying my eyes out.

"I'm only gonna be gone for 3 months, we changed it into a U.S tour instead because of Grant and I." Dylan said and I smiled and kissed him and he kissed back.

"I love you so much." I said and he wiped my tears and he kissed me again.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Dylan said to me and I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I'm gonna miss you too, remember to call me and text everyday." I said to him and he nodded and I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Here, I forgot to give this to you earlier." Dylan said and took off his necklace that had a guitar pick.

This necklace meant so much to him and he was giving it to me... His grandfather gave it to him as a gift before he passed away from cancer. It was his grandpa's favorite guitar pick of his and he gave it to Dylan and he wore it around everywhere.

"Dyl, I can't take this." I said as I gave it back to him.

"I want you to have it." Dylan said as he put it around my neck and I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you." I said and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Be careful and be smart about your stupid decisions." I said to him and he smiled and kissed me.

"Come on Dylan." Jackson said and Dylan pecked my lips one final time and I smiled.

"Bye baby." Dylan said and I smiled at him.

"Bye babe." I said and he left my hand and ran to the bus and Kate hugged me.

"Be careful and don't stress out too much with the baby." Grant said to Kenzie and she nodded.

"I love you so much." Kenzie said and started crying and he pecked her lips and I smiled.

"I love you and the baby so much." Grant said then kissed her baby bump and kissed her one final time and jogged to the bus.

"It's okay peanut, he's gonna be back for you." Kenzie said as she rubbed her belly.

"Yes he will, and while he's gone aunt Kate and aunt Nicole will be here." I said to her as I hugged her and so did Kate.

"We'll be here for you little one." Kate said and the baby kicked and I smiled.
"Do you know the gender?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We know the gender but no one else knows. We're having a little girl." Kenzie said and I smiled and hugged her and she smiled at us.

"Little baby Eliza Brooklyn Jacobson." Kenzie said and I smiled at the name as the bus got into reverse.

We saw their faces through the window as they waved and they all blew kisses to us and I smiled and I blew a kiss to Dylan.

"We'll take good care of you Eliza." I said and Kenzie hugged me.
-=+=-
"If I were boy, I think I could understand." I sang as I strummed my guitar and I sighed.

"Hey Nicole, what's up?" Kate asked me as I set my guitar down.

"Nothing much... Just working on some music." I said as Kate sat down and she sighed.

"I'm thinking about joining Jackson on the tour." Kate said and I looked at her in shock.

"What?!" I said shocked.

"Jackson asked me to join him on tour before he left. I think I might fly out to Colorado next week to join them." Kate said.

"You're insane, Kate." I said to her as I got up from the couch.

"How am I insane?" Kate asked as I grabbed my cup off the coffee table.

"You're going to waste 3 months of your life on a bus. You're gonna waste your education for him? Jackson could break your heart anytime and you're wasting your parents' money." I said to her and she looked at me in disbelief.

"I thought you would come with me and actually support me in this." Kate said to me and I scoffed.

"Kate, I have to finish school here at UCLA. I don't have time to go on tour and the sooner I graduate and find a job the sooner I can marry Dylan. But I'm still gonna focus on my career and my education first because I still wanna find a job. I love YouTube but I need a backup plan." I said to her as I put my cup in the sink and she sighed.
"I'm not gonna hold you back but I think you should finish this school year and it's only 2 more months. Then for the last month you can go and travel with him." I said.

"I'll have to think about this some more maybe." Kate said and I nodded and she went into her room.

I walked back to my room and opened my laptop to see I had an email from someone I didn't know.

It was a picture of Jackson kissing another girl in front of the tour bus...

"What the actual hell is this?" I mumbled to myself as I saw the picture.

A/N:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm on summer break now so I have time to write! Yay! This week has been really hard for me but I'm getting through it. Thank you guys for the support. Happy Reading! <3