Chapter 25

"I really like these two together." I said as I looked at the wedding rings.

"I like that too, I think this is the best one so far." Scott said and I nodded.

"Let's keep looking and then we can come back to these if we need to." I said and he nodded.

We kept looking around but we couldn't find the rings that compared to the ones we saw earlier.

"I think these are the ones

"I think these are the ones." Scott said as he looked at the rings and I nodded and Annie was snapping pictures in the corner.

"So are these the rings you're going to cherish forever and wear until you die?" The lady that was helping us asked. Scott and I looked at each other and nodded cause we knew these were for us.

"Yes." Scott and I said at the same time and the lady smiled.

"Congratulations, these will be the rings you will have to express the love you have for each other. We will measure your ring sizes and get them made for you."

I couldn't stop smiling.
-=+=-
"Zip it on up!" Kate said to my mom and Annie was still snapping pictures.
My mom started zipping up my dress and I was so happy with how my dress turned out. I've never been happier with an outcome of a dress.

"You look stunning!" My mom said and kissed my cheek and I started tearing up.

"I love you mom." I said and hugged her.

"I love you too, sweetheart." My mom said and I smiled.

"Okay time for your maid of honor to put on the veil!" Annie said cheerfully and I looked at Kate.

"I'm not ready for this!" Kate said as she started to fan her eyes.

"Aww Kate..." I said and hugged her.

"My best friend is getting married!" Kate said and wiped the tears away.

"Kate..." I said and hugged her and tears started to fall.

"I'm so glad we're wearing water proof makeup." Kate said and everyone laughed and I let her go.

"Thank you for sticking with me all these years... You're the greatest best friend ever." I said and my mom handed us a tissue.
-=+=-
DYLAN'S POV-
"Dylan?" I heard someone call out and I sat up and saw Star.

"Star..." I said and she had sympathy in her eyes. She looked to see beer bottles all over the place and I was a mess and I haven't slept for a week.

"Dylan..." Star said and walked over to the couch and sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her realizing my voice was a raspy mess.

"Grant and Jackson asked me to check up on you... Why are you like this?" Star asked me and I shook my head.

"I still love her..."

"Nicole?"

"Yeah... I don't get why I do but it's just something about her."

"Dylan..." Star said in disbelief and hugged me.

"What do I do? I can't let her go..." I said.

She grabbed my shoulders and said, "go get your girl."

"I'm a mess! The wedding starts in like 2 hours!" I said with my head down.

"Well go get your butt upstairs and get ready. Hurry!" Star yelled and I sprinted upstairs.

I'm gonna get her back.
-=+=-
NICOLE'S POV-
"One more hour and you'll be Mrs. Harrington!" Kate said and I laughed and looked at my engagement ring.

"I can't believe I'm getting married to Scott... I just didn't think this would happen to me." I said and Kate hugged me.

"We both will be living the married life, I guess." Kate said and I hugged her back.

"Nicole Harrington..." I said to myself.

"I always imagined you to be Nicole Jackson..." I heard someone say and I looked behind me to see Dylan and Star.

"Dylan?"

"You're not supposed to be in here, Dylan." Kate said.

"Can I just talk to Nicole for like a second?" Dylan asked.

"Nicole? This is your decision." My mom said to me and I nodded.

"Can I get a second alone with Dylan?" I asked and everyone nodded and left the room even my hair stylist and makeup artist but Star stayed. 

"You look... stunning." Dylan said.

"Thank you, I'm very busy so I would like you to get straight to the point." I said and he nodded.

"Nicole... I need you. I can't let you go again and I just can't function or do anything without you. Please don't get married to him, please don't leave me. I love you Nicole." Dylan said and tears were streaming down his face.

"Dylan... I'm sorry I can't. I love Scott and I've gotten over you." I said and I could see his heart shatter right in front of me.

"Star... give me the briefcase." Dylan said.

"What's in here?" Star asked as she handed it to him.

He opened the briefcase and pulled out a gun and Star was taken back and so was I.

"Nicole, if I can't have you then no one can. Do you understand?"

"Dylan, put down the gun." I screamed and tears were streaming down my face.

"Star, leave." Dylan said and I was shaking and couldn't move.

"Dylan what are-" Star started to say.

"Get out!" Dylan's voice boomed.

"Dylan you're drunk, put the gun down." Star said.

"GET OUT!" Dylan yelled and pointed the gun at her.

I finally got the courage to move and I tackled him to the floor and the gun flew across the room in front of Star.

The door flew open and the girls came rushing in and I couldn't get up. Dylan was on top of me about to choke me out.

"Get... get help." I could barely get the words out.

Annie and Kenzie ran out of the room and Kate tackled Dylan. I tried to catch my breath but I saw Kate laying on the floor helpless and my life flashed before my eyes. Dylan was holding my neck again and everything went black.