Chapter 5

NICOLE'S POV-
"Dylan!" I said as I ran up to him and hugged him and I felt safe in his arms.

"Hey Nicole, how are you?" Dylan asked me then kissed my forehead.

"I'm okay, I'm just worried about my gran." I said as I let go of him and he held my hand.

"I bet she'll be fine, the Lucas' seem like a strong family." Dyl said to me and I kissed his cheek.

"How's your mom?" I asked him as we walked up to the house.

"She's still mad I'm here. But I will always be here for you when you go through these hard times." Dylan said and I smiled then opened the door.

"My aunt and cousins are coming tomorrow so the house isn't as packed right now. It's just my gran and grandpa, my brother, my parents, and my uncle and his fiancé and my other uncle and his wife and their baby." I said to him and he nodded.

"Your grandparents have a huge house." Dylan said to me as he looked around the mansion.

"They did have 4 kids, my 2 uncles and my aunt and mom. My uncle Mason has a wife and a 1 month old baby boy named Jacob. Then my uncle Karson has a girlfriend and then my aunt Jenn is married and has 5 kids named Connor, Sawyer, Summer, Shawn, and Jordan." I said to him as we climbed the stairs.

"We're sharing a room but don't worry they're 2 twin beds because the house has 9 rooms so everybody has to share. So we have a nursery, 4 rooms for the adults, a room for my gran and grandpa, then a room for us and my aunts kids and my brother share 2 rooms." I said to him.

"That's fine, this house is so cool." Dylan said and I opened the door which revealed our room.

"You can unpack in a bit, I want you to meet my parents and my little brother." I said to him and he nodded and he set his suitcase down and we went downstairs.

"Hey Nicole, this must be Dylan." My uncle Karson said and I nodded he held my future aunt Heather's hand.

"This is my uncle Karson and his fiancé Heather. They live here with my grandparents." I said and they waved.

"Welcome, our home is your home now." Heather said and I nodded.

"We're about to go out and grill, come outback when your done introducing him to everyone." My uncle Karson said and I nodded then led Dylan to the family room.

"That's my uncle Mason and my aunt Reagan and they're son Jacob." I said as we entered the room.

"Do they live here too?" Dylan asked and I shook my head.

"They live in Texas with my aunt Reagan's family." I said and they waved at us.

"Aunt Reagan and uncle Mason this is my boyfriend Dylan." I said to them and Dylan waved and they waved back.

"Hi there Dylan, it's nice to meet you." Aunt Reagan said.

"It's nice to meet you Dylan, welcome." Mason said and I led him into the kitchen.

"My mom and dad are probably in the kitchen." I said and I was right!

"Hi sweetie, oh is this Dylan?" My mom asked and I nodded and she put down her knife and hugged him.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Lucas." Dylan said and I smiled.

"Call me Sarah, it's nice to meet you. This is my husband William." My mom introduced and my dad and Dylan shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Dylan, thank you for coming." My dad said and he smiled.

"Thank you for having me here, I really appreciate it." Dylan said and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

"Where's Tucker? I want him to meet Dylan." I said and my mom pointed out back and I pulled him away from my parents. I always want my little brother's approval on my boyfriend because Tucker and I are close. I want to know how he's feeling about him more than anyone else.

"Tucker!" I called out and he ran over to me and we did our little handshake. Tucker's 17 years old but to me he's still a kid.

"Hi sis, oh so this must be Dylan." Tucker said and Dylan nodded and they did a little bro hug thing.

"I'm Tucker, I'm Nicole's little brother." Tucker said.

"That's cool, what are you into Tucker?" Dylan asked him.

"I like playing the Newest Die Or Dare game." Tucker gushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I need to play that soon, did they finally fix how the zombies look?" Dylan asked.

"Kinda, they still look creepy as hell." Tucker shivered and I slapped his head.

"Watch your language before I wash your mouth with soap or destroy your XBox." I said to him.

"Or do this." I said then shoved him into the pool and laughed.

"Hey! I usually shove you in that's tradition!" Tucker said.

"You looked a little hot so I wanted to help you out. Your already wearing your swim trunks so I thought you wanted to take a dip." I said and smirked.

"Your so gonna get it!" Tucker said and I ran into the house and we ran circles around the island in the kitchen.

"Wait! You can throw me in after I change into my swimsuit and let Dylan see Gran. I dressed up just to see her." I said and he nodded and I ran upstairs with Dylan.

"My grandparents are chill, don't worry." I said to him and he nodded then took a deep breath then opened the door.

"Hi gran, hi gramps." I said and they waved and I lead Dylan over to my grandparents.

"Who's this?" My gran asked weakly and I didn't want to cry.

"This... this is my boyfriend, Dylan." I said barley getting it out.

"Nice to meet you Dylan, take good care of Nicole for me." My gran said and a tear slipped down the cheek and he held my waist.

"I will, I will take really good care of her for you." Dylan said and I put my head on his shoulder and I sighed.

"Come here princess." My gramps said and I walked over to him and he hugged me.

"I love you both so much." I mumbled into my grandpa's chest.

"We love you too Nicole." My gramps said and I hugged my gran.

"We will love you forever and always." My gran said and I started bawling my eyes out and I cried and cried. We did our little handshake where we cross pinkies and then kiss our thumbs and put them together.

"Gran, I don't want you to suffer anymore. If you need to go then you need to go. I don't want you to keep hurting and suffering through this." I said to her.

"I know Nicole, but I need to see you get married and see you have your first kid." My gran said and I smiled at her and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Go on out and eat, we'll be out in a bit." My gramps said and I nodded as we left the room.

When we closed the door Dylan hugged me and comforted me as I clung onto him sobbing my eyes out. I don't want my gran to die...

A/N:
I'm literally bawling my eyes out right now. I'm really close to my grandma and it's hard to write this. But I wanted a little section of her and her gran so this is the one. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Reading! <3