"Don't worry, dear. It's just old age." Nana laughed, which didn't put me in a better mood.

"Let me take to you to get a checkup at the hospital then."

"It's nothing, dear. Just one of those days that comes and goes. I'll get better in a few days."

"Okay, but promise me you'll tell me if there is something that Henry and I need to know, okay?"

"Alright, I will." She smiled. "Could you open up the blinds? I could use some light."

"Of course." I smiled and stood up to cross the room. "Nana, what did you want for breakfast this morning?" I pulled back the blinds so that the sunlight could come into the room.

"Oatmeal sounds good."

"I'll be right back then."

I excused myself back to the kitchen and whipped up the oatmeal. After it was finished, I cut some strawberries and placed the pieces into two small bowls. Then I poured two glasses of cranberry juice and set them onto the tray with the other food.

When I went back to Nana's room, she was no longer resting where she was earlier on her bed, but after a few seconds, she emerged from the bathroom.

"Breakfast is ready, Nana."

"Thank you, dear," she responded, walking back over to the bed carefully.

She didn't appear as strong as she was the last few weeks, which prompted my curiosity about her health. But I decided not to prod her as she mentioned earlier it was just fatigue and old age, and she even promised she would tell me if something was wrong. I hoped she could trust me enough to tell me if something was wrong.

Nana climbed back onto the bed. "Where is Henry?"

"He's working at the office this morning."

"Work always, that young man." She lightly laughed.

"It's busy these days because Henry was telling me yesterday that they're opening up a new location in Vienna in the next few weeks."

"You should convince him to take more time off, dear."

"He's been away a lot because of me already."

I understood Henry couldn't be right next to me all the time, that we couldn't be with each other for every minute of every day.

Although I would miss him each and every moment we weren't together, but just knowing that soon I get to see that favorite smile of mine was enough to make me happy and satisfied.

"I wished Henry could have lived a different life, a more peaceful and down-to-earth lifestyle," Nana said.

"What do you mean, Nana?"

"Well, our Henry's been working almost every single day of his life since his parents passed away. He deserves to live a quieter life away from the city, the travels, the meetings, the business."

"I know, I know. Henry also tells me the same thing as well."

"Did he?" She sounded surprised.

"He told me he wants to live in the country if he had the chance to. This was when we first met. I think, deep down, he wants to live a life where he doesn't have to wear a suit every day."

"How about you, Ally? Where do you want to live?"

"I'm okay living anywhere as long as he's there with me and of course, you too, Nana." I genuinely smiled at her, and she returned one.

"It makes me happy seeing you like this." She held onto my hand, squeezing it gently with her soft hand.

I nodded. "Thank you, Nana, for everything you do for us. I love you."