The boys: 37

"Why did you stop?" Emmett exclaimed, Mario didn't respond.

"The dream sand, it's gotten to him." Fletcher said about to help him when August hurled fire his way, he hopped over to Emmett's pillar.

"We need to wake him up before he falls." Fletcher said.

Emmett and Mallack shared a sinister look.

"Burn him." Emmett and Mallack said in unison.

"No!" Fletcher said fully against the idea.

"Too late." Mallack said then threw a fire ball at Mario setting his pants on fire.

Mario awoke from his trance frightened, Morpheus jumped over to him and he fell off his pillar.

"Great, look what you geniuses did!" Fletcher roared.

Morpheus's cloud started to spit lightening viciously causing the boys to move from pillar to pillar, the lighting destroyed one leaving only nine.

With Mario and Maverick gone there was still enough for them to jump around, Emmett got cornered by Julius and August who were about to fire, Emmett released his wings and flew into the air.

"Disqualified." Morpheus said.

"Dang it, instinct." Emmett complained.

Alistair flew up to them and aimed a small cannon at Emmett.

"You must now be removed with fire." Morpheus said.

Emmett jetted out of the way without any farther warning. Alistair chased after him.

Fletcher hopped over to Mallack's pillar and told him something then as Morpheus was about to aim for them they both hopped over to a pillar in-between Julius and August.

"Wrong move boys." August said.

Before they had a chance to attack Mallack jumped into the air Fletcher caught him by his feet and spun him as he spat fire, both Julius and August were knocked off their pillars.

Julius tried to use his time bomb move to save himself, but Fletcher knowing he would took huge remains of the broken pillar and threw them at his father.

Julius ended up falling along with August, loud explosions went off on the ground.

"Yes, we are winning!" Mallack shouted then jumped over to Morpheus, breathing fire Fletcher tried to tell him to stop, but it was too late he fell asleep mid jump from one wave of Morpheus's dream dust.

"As I expected, you are the last man standing Gene Fletcher, much like your mother you have great instincts and ingenuity." Morpheus said leaving his pillar for the first time, he jumped on to one closer to Fletcher.

"Sarah is not my mother, my mother is Sandy." Fletcher said, Morpheus unleashed a huge amount of dream sand in Fletcher's direction before he could think of moving.

When Morpheus stopped he couldn't find Fletcher.

"Perhaps I was wrong." He said triumphantly.

"Trying to put the dead to sleep are we?" Fletcher asked in a more high pitched voice, Morpheus looked down to see a bat standing on Fletcher's pillar.

"Clever." Morpheus said. Fletcher shifted back into human form then hopped over to Morpheus's previous pillar.

"Exactly what I wanted you to do." Morpheus said, Fletcher looked down to see that his feet were stuck to the pillar and it was sinking, he started to scream.

"Fletcher you're dreaming!" Emmett shouted flying over to him.

"You are disqualified, you cannot assist him!" Morpheus said when Alistair caught up to Emmett.