Deeper: 13

Sueno and Peter dodged the blast just in time, both of them landed on their stomachs.

The vicious looks on the faces of the stuffed animals would have been comical if it was not terrifying. They were different sizes, but none of them were bigger than an average teddy bear, the most terrifying thing about them was the amount of them, that and the growling sounds they made.

"Fletcher, what the hell did I just do?" Emmett exclaimed stepping behind Fletcher, he looked around frantically as the hundreds of stuffed bears all around them begun to rise from their slumber.

They were not happy about being woken up, some of them were mangled as if they were overuse by several over enthusiastic toddlers that ruthlessly ripped away their arms and eyes.

The ones without eyes still seemed to be able to see, their eyes were buttons so it was reasonable to believe that none of them could really see, they must of went on instinct, an insane desire to maul, mutilate and mangle.

"Something very very very stupid." Fletcher replied.

"That's an understatement." Sueno said getting to his feet.

"We'll finish this later you abominable gremlin!" Sueno said to Peter.

"What are you doing here Mr Sueno? I thought you said this was a stupid idea." Emmett asked Sueno with his sword held out in front of him defensively, while Fletcher's hands were forming plasma balls, ready to fire at Sueno.

"We don't have time for this now, you have to concentrate or these creatures will disarm you with nothing but a look." Sueno replied, a blast went off behind the boys, startling them.

Emmett glanced behind them to see Miss Parks actively fending off the Chaos bears with plasma balls.

They were in full attack mode, but they were stalking the prey, teasing them, one single bear would jump out at her while the others watched menacingly.

"Boys, the time for talk isn't now, if you truly want to save your friend you must make it beyond this point." Leah said stirring something inside of Emmett something that was apparently causing his sword to burn a bit brighter.

Peter was fighting off the Chaos bears using his very long claws to rip them apart, something that was apparently very difficult to do, even though they appeared soft and cuddle they were hard as cement, sinister and cold.

Emmett's sword was spitting fire uncontrollably, all over the place, while Fletcher attempted to keep what seemed like a never ending horde of Chaos bears off.

'What is happening here? I feel so powerful, so strong, at the same time I can't control it which would mean I'm powerless.' Emmett thought as he fought them off.

I bet if Fletcher had these abilities he'd be able to use them the right way why.... why can't I be more serious like...

"Wait, where is Fletcher?" Emmett asked noticing Fletcher's absence, all he could see was the hundreds of chaos bears and Sueno, and the others trying to fight them off.

Wait.

"Aaah!" Fletcher's faint screams came out muffled, there was a lot of piles of Chaos bears trying to smother his friends, they got Leah and Peter, only Sueno remained, but he was outnumbered, they all were.

The chaos bears were already starting to attached themselves to his limbs, weighing him down.

Wait why aren't they attacking me?

Emmett thought then he looked down and saw that his sword was still spitting fire, a fire that the chaos bears seem to be avoiding carefully.

"Aaah Emmett, help!" Emmett heard Fletcher and immediately his wings flapped and thrusted him into the sky the up thrusts blew away a few of the bears, Emmett fired powerful blasts of fire incinerating the bears, turning them to dust.