Thirteen: Escaping the Realm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next day at midday their plan began to unfold: Heimdall called Odin to the Observatory while Volstagg made sure the Great Hall was clear of guards. Fandral positioned himself at the bridge, and Sif made her way to Miss Foster's chambers where she was confined.

"I can't believe this," Sigyn muttered as she and Thor made their way through the palace halls, about to put the plan into action.

"As I recall, just the other day you were sitting chatting with him in his cell."

"I don't know where that rush of confidence came from. I don't know what came over me-" No, she knew. Desperation. She desperately wanted her friend back. But she couldn't allow herself to be so careless as she had been that day.

"Out of all of us, you are the only one who he still considers himself on good terms with. If he is going to trust anyone, it is you."

She shook her head. "And what if you're wrong? What if he doesn't trust me?"

"He does."

Soon they parted ways and Sigyn unwillingly made her way down to the dungeons.

She strode right past the guards. "My Lady, I am afraid that he is not allowed any visitors-" The guard didn't finish, for she took him down before he could. There was a loud ringing of armour hitting the ground that echoed through the dungeon.

"Sorry," she whispered. She took the keys and unlocked the cell to reveal a curious-looking Loki.

"Ah, Sigyn. What a lovely surprise-"

Slap! The second she was close enough she struck him across the face.

"I'm glad to see you too," said Loki, massaging his now stinging cheek.

They headed towards the Great Hall. Loki was beaming. He had already used his magic to change out of his prison clothes and into his usual green, black, and gold armour.

"You look tense," he observed.

"Oh? Is it any wonder?"

"Worry not Sig, it's just a little treason."

"Coming from you," she scoffed. "And it's not just the treason that's giving me anxiety."

"Very well, I know when to take a hint. Pretend I'm not even here." In a flash of green and gold light he transformed himself into one of the guards. "Better?" he asked. "Less conspicuous?"

"Better, yes."

"Or would you prefer this?" Suddenly, there was Sif walking beside her.

"Even better."

"Oh, but speaking of even better, I have an even better idea..."

Now it was Thor walking beside her, well more skipping. "Oh look at me, I am Thor, Son of Odin, the High and Mighty God of Thunder. Everyone loves me, and I love Earth more than I love Asgard, but everyone wants me to be King-"

All an Illusion - A Loki and Sigyn Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें