"Oh and, don't forget to check the dating site!"

"What dating site?" He replied, confused.

"The one we checked out yesterday naw. Elite Soulmates or something like that. So you can start your romantic life." She laughed and inspite of himself, he felt a small smile tug at his lips.

"No one would want to have romance with a broke, wheelchair dude." He stated matter-of-factly.

"You never know." She replied. "And besides, I'm not telling you to look for something serious. Just have some fun."

Have some fun.

He picked up his laptop with new enthusiasm.

When last did he have fun?

...

Tade groaned in frustration, staring at the laptop screen.

"Fun sucks." He muttered to himself, glaring at the screen.

It was almost like he literally struggled to get through the first project. It wasn't usually like that. He remembered the way he usually breezed through creating a software, and all the other programmers would look at him, green with envy.

By now he was sure he had done rubbish, but he sent it anyway, and he had to wait for their reply.

Besides, when Mfon said fun, he didn't think she was talking about programming.

He switched to the dating website and logged in with his name and password that Mfon had tested him.

His password was 'passworded'.

He rolled his eyes at his best friends 'creativity', and craziness and looked over the site.

After posting his story, he had three requests to chat and he decided to look over their profiles first.

...
Name: Folake Ojo

Age: 30

Address: Lagos.

Occupation: message me to find out.

Story:
Just a thirty year old lady looking for a little romance if you're up for it.

I'm referred to as very beautiful, even at my age, and still have men who hit on me wherever I go.

I have an hourglass shape 😉, and I'm very good at massages and dancing.

I'm looking for a funny and sexy man who is ready to have something with me with no strings attached.

Hit me up if you're up for it.

...

Thirty???

He cringed as he read the messages.

Folake: Hey handsome

Tade: Hello?

Folake: Want to get to know each other?

Tade: Well for starters, what's your occupation?

Folake: I'm a housewife, but if you're down, we could have fun when my family is out ;)

His mouth hung open as he blocked her.

He shook his head, trying to recover from what he just saw as he clicked on the next profile.

...

Name: Zainab Musa

Age: 25

Address: Lagos