Spooky Scary Skeletons

GUYS! My sister drew the triplets and I filled them in, added a little details, and IMO they look amazing! This is her very own style of drawing and I hope you like it!

For people on Fanfiction.net here's the link:

https://howtoloveadragon.deviantart.com/art/Mabel-Macie-Dipper-716453922?ga_submit_new=10%3A1511400318&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

After telling Mabel all about the fan fiction one-shot I'm reading, we head downstairs. "The Mystery Shack is now closed, everybody out! I will not hesitate to use the hose on the elderly!" Grunkle Stan's voice echoes through our ears as we stop dead in our tracks. Looking at each other, we silently turn back and run to the gift shop.

"Grunkle Stan!" Mabel cries, both of us bursting through the door, "What's going on?" The gift shop windows are closed tight as well as the door locked up. 

Dipper runs in as well. "Yeah, you never shut down the gift shop." But he isn't as worried as Mabel and I.

"Stan, who's here?" 'Heh, like I don't know.' The twins and I stand side by side as we watch the old man pace around nervously, the boards beneath his weight creaking with every step. He doesn't answer because a loud knock interrupts the unnerving silence, spooking Stan before he rushes up and answers the door.

Us triplets crane our necks a little to see who's back there, only able to see some parts of the agents' black suits. The old con man tries to get them to leave but it's no use as they push their way in anyways. One of the guys poke Stan and exclaim, "Investigation!" weirdly, but Dipper seemed to brighten up at that.

"Wait! Wait, did you guys say you're investigating the mysteries of this town?" he asks, brushing past Stan's legs and into the agents' view.

Powers replies, "That information is classified," 'But I'mma tell a twelve year old anyway' and kneels down, finishing, "but yes. Look. Between you and me I believe there is a conspiracy of paranormal origin all connected to this town. We're just one small lead away from blowing the lid of this entire mystery." 

'He's not very good at keeping things between him and someone else...I can hear him from here!'

Dipper shouts, deciding not to be secretive like the agent tried to be, "Are you kidding me? I'm investigating the exact same thing! I found this journal in the woods which has almost all the answers. If we work together, we could crack the case!" I step up and tug on his arm.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. First of all, we found that journal. Second of all, I thought we were going to investigate and study it together!?" 'Why do I sound hurt? Oh right, because I am...'

"Well, uh- but these guys can help!" Dipper gestures to the men nervously.

Powers hands my brother his card, "If you have evidence of these claim, we should talk," and he stands up, giving me a weird look that leaves me uncomfortable. 

Dipper doesn't seem to take notice, as he grins down to the card and then looks up all giddy, "We could talk right now! Please please. C-Come in! I have so much to show you!"

I growl, about to step in, but Stan does it for me, almost shoving the agents out as nice as possible, "Hehe, I'm sorry agents. The kid has an overactive imagination. And like, a sweating problem."

"Haha! Zing!" Mabel's voice is heard elsewhere, which makes it all the more funny!

"Paranormal town stuff is just part of gift shop lore. Sells more tickets you know?" Stan explains, then snaps his fingers, making Soos come out, spin around, and then smack a couple stickers onto the agents' noses.