Freaky- Whatever- Day

The title is a nod to the movie 'Freaky Friday'

The twins rushed out of the spare room before I could tie Dipper's shoes. Frantically trying to finish tying them, now finishing, I run out to catch up with them. I remember their first stop is the kitchen, so I make my way and inadvertently follow the voices. "Mabel's gone bananas! Zing! Zow! Ballow!" I get in the doorway and see Dipper, pretending to be Mabel on a rampage, on the kitchen table.

"Well, this is gettin' weird." Stan gets up and walks to where I am in the doorway,  strategically side-stepping the maniac twins. "Hey," he addresses me and jabs a thumb behind him, "you might want to control your sisters. Did they have too much Mabel Juice or something?" I quirk an eyebrow but realize what he means soon after I look myself over quickly before he notices.

"Uhhh, right! Yeah, I'll get them, uh, under control!" Stan only rolls his eyes and grumbles something inaudible before shuffling to the living room.

When he leaves out of earshot, I step in the kitchen fully and scold them, "What is wrong with you two! First of all, Mabel, you're not really doing anything to help your cause. And Dipper, what kind of sabotage maneuver was that?" I laugh like I always did with that scene. "Oh, and by the way, I don't care about that room, so Mabel, you're only ruining my chance, not Dipper's chance. And at the same time, Dipper's ruining yours, while Dipper is neutral since I'm not competing."

I think realization dawned on Mabel's face because her eyes go wide and her arms slowly drop to her sides since they were up in the air, and a small pout forms. "Ohhhhhhh, MACIE! You have to sabotage Dipper for me! Pleeeeeeeease!" She gives me puppy dog eyes in my face....what?! 'This is weird...'

"Macie! Don't sabotage myself! I need this room!" Dipper jumps in and literally kneels on the floor and begs, his hands clasped together. 

I scoff and cross my arms, "You guys are so pathetic." They both look down sadly, "Buuuut," Their heads rise, "I guess I can participate so it's a three-way challenge between us." Mabel jumps up and down in glee, clapping her hands. Dipper's jaw hangs open in annoyance and shock from my change of mind.

"Oh come on, Macie! You said you don't even want the room!"

"I already explained my reasons and I'm not repeating them." Dipper sighs at my response. Mabel, on the other hand, still jumps with joy and then runs out of the kitchen, squealing something about myself, but not good. 'Ugh'

"Is it bad that I'm offended?" I ask Dipper, who also watched her leave in her glamorous fashion. He only shrugs. "Gee, thanks Dipper." He rolls his eyes and follows suit with Mabel, leaving me in the kitchen all alone. Knowing he didn't get too far, I retort from his unspoken annoyance, "Hey! Just be glad I'm not going to the bathroom! Or maybe I should?" I hear a choked noise in the hall. I laugh hard after I hear sporadic footsteps running away.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: The utter confusion in this chapter. I can't keep up with the triplets! DX~~

I wander the halls, wracking my brain, wondering where the twins have run off to. "Grunkle Stan, come back! I have more terrible things to do! You're toast, Mabel! That room's as good as mine!" 'Oh! That's Dipper, he must be in the other hallway, because for this episode the Mystery Shack is bigger than usual!' I follow his voice and meet him in the hallway. I think he saw me but he turns around anyways and runs off, probably to ruin Mabel's chances even more. 

I open my mouth to warn him of Grenda standing right there, but I bite my tongue. Dipper, in Mabel's body, runs face first into Grenda's chest. "There you are, Mabel!"

"Attack her with love!" Candy tells the larger girl.

Grenda agrees, "Yeah!"

"Sleepover!" the girls shout in unison, jumping up and down.