The Inconveniencing

I start my morning eating some cereal. Finishing said cereal, I dump the bowl in the sink and walk into the gift shop where I know the episode starts. I walk into Mabel spinning on the world globe, set up on the counter, where Wendy is reading a magazine.

"Mabel do you believe in ghosts?" Dipper asks, a pencil in his mouth, concentrating on the book he's reading.

"I believe you're a big dork!" She teases, her arms out to balance herself. I looked away for one second and the time I look back, Mabel is on the floor, spitting her own hair out of her mouth. I had to laugh at that, plus Dipper seems to be happy of his success. Mabel gives us a pout before standing up and patting herself down from all the dirt.

Stan enters calling the two employees, "Soos! Wendy!" Wendy just sits at the counter, legs up. The handyman runs right up, putting his hand on his forehead in a 'saluting' manner. "I'm headin' out, you two are gonna wash the bathrooms right?" I walk behind behind the lumber girl, ready to mimic her action. 'I love this part of the episode!' "Yes sir!" Soos over eagerly accepts his fate. "Absolutely not." Wendy says in the most blandest way, while I mimic her in the background, doing what she did with her hand and saying the same thing with no sound.

I didn't know that Mabel was watching me.

"Ha ha!" He gets all super cheery, "You stay out of trouble," then gets stern and serious. Stan takes his leave, leaving us triplets, and two employees remaining. "Hey guys, what's this?" Wendy moves a red curtain to reveal the ladder to the roof, "A secret ladder to the roof?"

"Yes! Let's do dis!" I rush up the ladder, ignoring Wendy and Soos's quarrel. I run over to Wendy's spot and wait for the others. Wendy comes first, "Woah, how'd you know where my spot was dude?" 

"Uh, it's the only place on the roof that has stuff like this?"

"Fair enough." She sits in her lounge chair, sliding a bucket of pine cones up to me right when Dipper and Mabel come over. "Alright you two, since your sis already did, check it out!" She puts her arms out for emphasis on her secret location. 

"Wow! Did you put all this stuff up here?" Dipper exclaims on cue.

"Well.....I may or may not sneak up here during work, all the time, everyday." I laugh at her 'no craps given' attitude. I point to the pine cones. "Cool!" "Me first!" The twins yell in unison, grabbing two each.

They throw many pine cones, failing to hit anything, until Dipper hits a car. He winces and blushes. "Dude, jackpot!" Wendy puts her hand up for a high five. When Dipper just stares in awe she speaks up again and smiles, "Hey, don't leave me hangin'!" He blushes a deeper pink but accepts the high five wholeheartedly.

A van screeches into the 'driveway? dirt road way?'  and unknown voices call out for Wendy to join them. "Oh it's my friends," she turns to us, "You guys aren't like, going to tell Stan about this right?" I really want to do the zip lips but I feel Dipper should. Said brother 'zips' his lips, causing the red head to mimic him. She jumps off the roof like a bad apple and goes down a pine tree nearby, finally getting into the van and driving off.

"Later Wendy! Heh heh heh, good times," Dipper mumbles love sick.

Mabel pokes him in his spleen, 'That's gotta hurt..' 

"Uh oh!" she teases.

"What?" Dipper turns to look at her, rubbing his side.

"Someone's in looove!" Mabel jumps up and down. I shake my head, smiling at her antics. 

"Yeah right! I just think Wendy's cool alright? It's not like I lie awake at night thinking about her."

I laugh at Dipper being so innocent, the two bickering siblings turn to me. "Yea, that gives me the impression that you do lie awake at night thinking about her." I cross my arms, "But hey, I won't judge! Everyone gets a crush every now and then, I know I have a crush, multiple crushes..." I trail off. 

"Ha! See Mabel, even Macie has a crush." He turned back to Mabel then switched back to me, "Wait, multiple crushes....?" 

I come back from outer space and smile sheepishly, "Heh m-maybe..." 

"Run." Dipper mouths to me silently. I sprint back inside, almost falling down the ladder, and tripped into our room, locking it.

I hear a loud thump on the door. "Hey! Macie, come out I wanna talk about your crushes!!" Mabel's muffled squeals are heard.

~~Theme Song!~~ (What? It's the best part, right?!)

It's morning now, after spending all night in my bed doing stuff on my phone to hide from Mabel. 'I was most definitely NOT reading Gravity Falls fanfiction!' About to walk into the gift shop I hear Mabel shout, "RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!" then some pop music blaring. 'Imma sneak up on Dip-dops, who is 'pretending to write something down' haha' . I quietly open the swaying door and tip toe to Dipper. Looking satisfied with his note, he puts the pencil down, then jumping, probably 4 feet, in the air and screaming a high pitched scream. I buckle over laughing, trying to catch my breath.

"M-macie! Why  would you do that!" Dipper tries to re-collect himself.

"I-I don't know man haha, you were just so, so vulnerable!" I finally catch my breath and stand up straight, giving him an apologetic look. "Sorry." He just sighs.

"It's ok...just please don't do it again."

"You got it, no promises though." I give him a wink, causing him to sigh in defeat.

'Welp, my work here is done.' I walk back out, leaving Dipper to fend for himself. I make myself comfortable on the chair, picking up the remote to watch TV. Dipper comes running about 4 minutes later blabbing about something I can't understand through his incoherent words. 

"Calm down, and repeat that, my goodness!" 

"Ok so me and Mabel are going with Wendy and her friends!"

"But-"

"Oh! And if she asks, we're 13 ok?"

Sighing I scold Dipper, "Dipper, you shouldn't try to be something you aren't."

"I-I know, but our birthday is in a couple months soooo it would count right?" 

I didn't really want to sit here and argue so I just agree, "Fine, yea you're right."

"Yes! Alright let's go!"

"Wait, what? I don't wanna go!" 

"Yes, please, Macie? I need you there with me in case something happens!"

"Fiiiiiine I'll go, let me grab-"

"Yes! Alright!" I suddenly get tugged by my arm, not noticing the remote fall into my bag, and the next thing I knew I was sitting in a van full of hormonal teenagers.