Pixels Are Sharp, Apparently

"What was I thinking?! I can't fight! I've never been in a fight before! Look  at these noodle arms!" Dipper paces around the table, waving his arms.

"You and me are in the same boat then, eh?" I smile and wiggle my own arms, mimicking Dipper's actions. He stops pacing, looks at me moving my arms, laughs, then goes back to nervously pacing.

"Just bonk him over the head! It's nature's snooze button!" Stan suggests, pretending to bonk Mabel over the head while she giggles.

Mabel stands up in her chair, hand on her hips and her mouth in a scolding pout, "Boys! Why can't you learn to hate each other in secret? Like girls do!"  She shakes her head in disapproval.

Stan slaps his knee, snickering, "Sure, listen to your sister! Maybe you can share dresses too!" Beaming, he yells, "BOOM!" throwing his arms up in the air and almost toppling out of his seat, unable to control his vicious laughter.

Dipper ceases his walking back and forth, staring at us three at the table, "M-Maybe he'll just forget about it. Maybe it'll all blow over." He tries to sound confident, but fails horribly.

Soos puts his hand up to speak, nervously looking around, "I don't know, Dipper. Teenagers are dangerous. Those hormones turn them into like, killing machines!" He throws his large arms up into the air for emphasis.

I turn my head to face Soos, "Wait, really?" I ask him in disbelief, well, fake disbelief, because I AM a teenager, I should be 15 right now. 'Actually, now that I think about it. Teenagers ARE killing machines...' *shivers*

"Oh yeah, dude. My cousin Reggie got in a fight with a teen once. The guy broke like, all his arms, all his legs, and I think, killed him or something, I don't know. Me and Reggie were just talking about it." I roll my eyes at his over-dramatic story, that obviously didn't happen!

Hearing what Soos said, Dipper backs into a corner, breathing heavily, "I can't stay here! What if Robbie comes back!? I gotta hide!!" He shoots his head in every which way for an escape.

I stand up and walk over to him, "Look, Dipper. We got ourselves a choice here. We can either go face him like a man, or we can hide indoors like a wimp. What'll it be?" He gets up from his slouch position in the corner, looking proud and determined.

He puts up a finger and opens his mouth, ready to speak. He then puts his finger down and slouches tremendously. "To the arcade," he sighs  and starts trudging out the front door.

"Wimp it is.." I smirk and nod my head, following him out the door and to the arcade.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Soos trapped inside the game, Nort, spelled backwards from Tron!~~

I wander around the arcade for some time, searching for a game called 'Bubble Bobble', my favorite retro game. I stop by Soos, "Heya Soos!" I cheerfully jump him.

"Woah! Oh, hey there Macer! I was just talking to myself, wondering what it'd be like to be inside a video game!" He goes to the side of the machine, drilling his way through the panel and attempting to squeeze himself inside. "I should have thought of this years ago!"

"Uh, Soos, you probably shouldn't- you're gonna get stuck!"

"Huh? Oh, no, I'm totally fine, Macie!"

"Oh my gosh..." I smack my face and walk away from the handyman. I turn the corner and find Dipper, who, of course, is playing Fight Fighters. 'Nah, I'm not going to sneak up on him again, he's already stressed as it is right now.' I shake off my cruel plans and go up to him. "Hey, Dipper?" I put a hand on his shoulder, gaining his attention, "Do you know if they have a game called 'Bubble Bobble' anywhere? It's my favorite game," I ask him hopefully. 'Chances are, it doesn't exist, I mean, this IS a dream..in the world of Gravity Falls.......right?'