Backmasking Is Real, Folks!

"Macie!" *THUNK* 'What in the world...?' I look down my bed to see all the boys and girls frozen in place. 'So Dipper just ran into the door...I can't believe I missed that!'  I watch the door knob jiggle a little until it stops and the pounding starts. "Mabel?? Did you lock the door? Gosh, what on earth did you have in the duffel bag!" I laugh and look back down to the group, still not moving.

"Mabel, why did you lock the door?" I start to get up, gingerly picking up Chat Noir, he makes the cutest mew, and set him aside. He stretches and groans before just plopping down again to sleep. 'Lazy bum...' I hop off my ladder and pass everyone, just when I'm about to unlock the door, Mabel stops me. 

"Wait, Macie, please don't!" Then she whispers to me, assuming she doesn't want Dipper to hear for whatever reason, "I don't want Dipper seeing them! He wouldn't be chill and relaxed about it like you are!"

"Okay, okay, geez, just let me slip out the door really quick." My fanatic sister gives me the thumbs up and backs away.

I look back to take a glance at Mabel and she cups her mouth, whisper-shouting, "Don't tell him! I know where you sleep!" 

I roll my eyes, calling her bluff now, not that she would do anything threatening, "Yeah, yeah," and I leave the room to see a bewildered Dipper on the other side. "Hey," I wave a hand in his face, getting him to blink away his thoughts, "how's your head there, buddy?" I laugh again when he blushes and looks away, rubbing his forehead. I pat him on the back, "Seriously, are okay?" I give him an encouraging smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little bruised is all, thanks." Dipper smiles back. 'Why did he even come up here anyways....wait never mind I know why.' 

"So why did you come running up here for me anyway?" I ask like I don't know. 'Master actress! Just kidding, I suck at everything.'

"Oh right, me and Grunkle Stan found out that the disc Robbie had was a mind control song! We're off to bust that no good teen right now!" I beam at his giddiness. 

"That's really cool, Dipper! But, what about Wendy's feelings? You're pretty much butting in her relationship and most likely about to destroy it with your new found evidence, all because your're jealous..."

"I, I never thought about that." Dipper's attitude changes drastically, as he is now sullen and stops his excited jumping. 'Crap, I'm messing up the episode...gotta think fast!'

"But! I think it's good to go rat him out because what he's doing is very wrong, manipulating her feelings and all, so I'm with you!" 'There, I think I worded that good!'

I mentally breathe a sigh of relief when Dipper's frown turns upside down, "You're right Macie! I'm glad you're on my side! Now let's get going, Grunkle Stan is waiting in the car!" He drags me along and into the red vehicle. He tells me more of his plan on the way there.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Stan's subliminal messages in the gift shop, "BUY MORE KEY-CHAINS! BUY MORE KEY-CHAINS!"~~

Dipper, who is getting more anxious by the minute, tells Grunkle Stan to hurry up, before Wendy gets brainwashed. 'I don't think that would even be a thing, even in this show...'  "Road safety laws, prepare to get ignored!" Stan steps on the peddle and drives through a blocked off road.

"Oh geez." I grab hold of Dipper's hand in a death grip, already feeling nauseous as it is.

Dipper winces in pain, "Uh, Gr-Grunkle Stan, maybe slow down a bit more?" 'Can't tell if he cares about me or his hand more...'

"And drive like a sane person please!!" I look to him but get more sick, so I turn back to the window. 

"Yeesh, kids these days, I'll tell ya."