Mini Triplets

"Give it up, Dipper!" Mabel shouts, pointing an accusing finger at Dipper when we, well she, bursts into our bedroom. She gasps, her head going from his toes to the top of his head, taking in his new height. "What happened?"

"Y'know, puberty and stuff." He shrugs carelessly.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "Yeah, puberty doesn't happen in a matter of minutes!" 'I should know!'

"Well, maybe it's different for girls?" Dipper retorts.

"That is so NOT-" I try to argue back but Mabel interrupts me, rushing over to the closet.

"It doesn't make any sense. Just a second ago you were- WAIT A MINUTE! This is some kinda magicky thing. Isn't it? Was it a wizard or something? There's a wizard in this closet, isn't there? ISN'T THERE?" She wags her hand, pointing at the closet angrily.

"What? No!" Dipper unfolds his arms. 'Maybe Bill is in there? Always wondered that from the end credit cipher...'

"You're telling me that there is not a wizard in this closet. You're telling me that if I open this door right now-" I giggle at Mabel's determination.

"Fine! Open it!" Dipper tells her, exasperatedly throwing his arms into the air with defeat.

Mabel throws the closet door open and takes a look around. "An invisible wizard. Really, Dipper?" She looks at him with disappointment. I couldn't hold it in anymore and start laughing hard.

"And why is this funny?" Dipper crosses his arms together, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Uh- haha- it's, it's nothing- - oh my gosh- I'll, I'll stop now, hang on, give me a sec, oh my...okay." I try my hardest to stop laughing, getting my mouth to shut, I think I'm good, except for the few stray giggles that come out. 'This is my favorite part of the episode, how could I NOT laugh right now!'

"Does he only respond to incantations? Excpecto wizzarium! Wizle! Wizar-" Mabel starts moving her hands around like she's casting a spell.

Dipper quickly cuts her off, "It's not a wizard! I grew myself using this magic flashlight!"

"Lel, you gave yourself up fast, didn't ya?" I cover my mouth to prevent any further laughing fits.

"Shut it you!" Dipper smiles, pointing at my face.

Mabel gasps even louder this time, stopping in a weird stance and eyeing Dipper weirdly. "Gimme that thing!" Her eyes go wide like an insane person.

"Ahh!" Dipper throws his arms up and runs out of the room, screaming on his way down the stairs.

I stand still, only moving my head to watch the two, as they scream and run throughout the house. I go over to the large window and peer outside, seeing the twins tumble about, fighting for the flashlight.

I stand at the window, being amused, for a little longer until I see that they have had enough. So making my way downstairs, I go out the front door and look to where they rolled off to. 'They were just here, they couldn't have gone far...'

I tilt my head, hearing some commotion coming from either the west or east. I lean towards the west, 'Yup, that's them..'. Heading over to the twins, I stop, abruptly, and watch as a giant caterpillar goes by, crushing a nearby car.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Never!" I return from my train of thoughts from the cries of the twins. I run over to them and see that they are standing up now. Each of them have a grip on one end of the flashlight. I step in, grabbing hold of the middle of the torch. They both look at me and start tugging even harder. 'Seriously?'