Fright Fighters

"This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know, I learned right here. A frog taught me how to cross a street." 'Frogger.'  "When my house was haunted, I learned how to eat ghosts." 'Pacman.'  "And this thing taught me how to dance." 'Dance Dance Revolution..' Soos takes Mabel, Stan, and me on a tour around the local arcade. He motions to the dancing game.

We all look over to it, seeing McGucket doing a little jig, "Woo-hoo-hoo! I've been jiggin' here for seven days straight!" he tells us, never ceasing his movements. Mabel sees the plug in cord and picks it up.

"Uh...Soos?" the cord dangles in her hand. 

Soos whispers to us, "Let him have this.." he nods with his hand out. I stifle a giggle. Walking along, Stan gets distracted by a game and stays there while we keep going.

"I'm gonna head over in that direction, I'll catch up with you guys later." I point in the direction of Dipper and Wendy, the two give me a silent nod. Strolling over to the two, I hear them get all excited over a cut scene that was starting to play, so I hang back for a moment.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Go! Go!" I hear Dipper chant as I slowly sneak up behind them. Game over, Dipper winning, the game announcer shouts.

"K.O! The winner: Rumble McSkirmish!" Dipper throws his arms up in victory, Wendy smirking at him from the side. I get up close to Dipper and scream out, causing him to jump in surprise and put his hands in a defensive stance.

"WINNERS DON'T LOSE!" I mimic Rumble's winning chant, also putting my fingers in a 'v' form, which is what Rumble does, too.

"M-Macie...Oh my gosh you nearly gave me a heart attack!" he lowers his hands.

"Haha, sorry Dipper, so what's going on?" I smile.

"Oh, just playing Fight Fighters with Wendy!" He jabs his thumb to the fifteen year old next to him. She smacks her hand on the top of his hat and shuffles it around.

"Yeah, and this goof here cheated!" she laughs while still ruffling his hat. He smacks her hand away and fixes himself up.

"Anyway," he glares to Wendy for a split second and turns back to me, "what's up?"

"ROUND TWO!" we all turn our heads to the machine, the next round starting up.

"Oh, shoot! Hang on Macie, we gotta finish this round." Dipper and Wendy start mashing buttons. I roll my eyes and lean on half of my body, tapping my foot impatiently. I comically look to my wrist, checking the time with my imaginary watch.

They finally beat round two, ganging up on the referee for a few minutes. I stand straight to talk to them again when I get shoved, "Oof!" Dipper turns around after hearing my distress and his eyes widen when he sees me on the ground.

He rushes over to help me up, when Robbie wraps an arm around Wendy's shoulder. "Wendy! What's up, babe? Yeah, just putting up some flyers for my band. I'm playing lead guitar. No biggie."

I only hear what Robbie said and what Dipper is currently saying, fretting over me and helping me up. "Oh my gosh, Dipper what happened!" Wendy finally saw me, getting helped up by Dipper, and rushes a few feet over, also helping me get up.

Robbie glares at me for his lost attention. 'Not my fault you pushed me!' I glower back. "I-I don't know, I heard her cry out in distress and I turned around to see her on the floor!" Dipper frantically fills Wendy in, not knowing the full story and most likely going to ask me.

I rub my head, shooing Dipper away from trying to help me stand up. "Well? What happened, Macie? You aren't the type to just fall over..." Wendy motions me to speak, also worried for my well-being. Robbie scoffs but looks away really quick, acting like he's searching for the culprit when Dipper and Wendy turn their heads in his direction.