Chapter One

LACY'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LACY, FRED, GEORGE GET UP YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS YOUR FIRST DAY AT HOGWARTS!!!" Mum shouted from the kitchen. I looked over at the other two beds, lifeless lumps were snoring. These lifeless lumps were my twin brothers, their names were Fred and George. Only I could tell them apart. Fred was half a centimeter taller than George, and George was half a centimeter shorter. We checked and everything.

"Fred, George get up," I said throwing a pillow at Fred then at George.

"Ugh Lacy," Fred said.

"Go back to," George said

"Sleep?" I said, it still amazes me we can do that.

"Exactly," Fred said pulling the covers over his head.

"Fine, I'll just pull this epic prank on my own then," I said walking to the wash room. But due to the wonky way our house was built (thanks dad) I tripped over a book and almost fell over the banister and to the ground floor.

What can I say I'm quite a clumsy lass.

I grabbed an assortment of clothes that were laying on the loo's floor. If you're going to change into robes later might as well wear dirty clothes. Making sure to flatten my hair I turn on my heel and passed my room.

I heard shuffling and the murmur of talk for Gred and Forge. Ha ninnies.

I hummed a tune as I skipped down a few flights of stairs. I jumped down the last four cause every Weasley knows Bill enchanted then for the hell of it. If you step on 'em a snake tightens around you leg.

I stopped short in front of the 'clock' with all our faces on it. Poking Bill's (who was 'lost') I watched as he glared at me and the little Lacy high fives little Fred and George.

Still humming the tune I made my way towards the kitchen. I walked in on Ginny trying to count to one million and Ron keeps messing her up.

"Oh Lacy, breakfast is on the table. Are the boys up?" Mum asks giving Ron some strawberries. I sat at my usual sat, the one closest to the window. Percy was already sitting a few seats over The Daily Profit in his hand and his glasses perched on his nose. Dad already left for the ministry which just leaves Charlie and Gred and Forge.

"Yes, ma'am," I said digging into the scrambled eggs."Good now I want you to promise to last at least one day pulling no pranks ok," she asks.

"I make no promises," I mumbled looking at my eight-year-old sister trying to get Ron to eat a napkin. Charlie walked in his robes already on and a muggle book about moss clutched in his hands.

He's always been a weird chap.

"LACY AMELIA WEASLEY YOU WILL PROMISE ME OR ELSE!!!" Mum shouted. Ginny stopped playing with Ron. Ron looked shocked. Percy didn't even flinch and Charlie just gave me a tsk. Eh, I get yelled at and so does Fred and George.

"Yes, ma'am," I said shrinking in the stool I was sitting in. Just then George walked in followed by Fred.

"Boys let's get you in the car. Ron can you get their trunks?" Mum said walking out the door.