Been tagged

Okay I was tagged a few days ago by melodieZorabski!

Soo...this is my first time doing this but I'll try my best!

Age:13.

Gender:Girl.

Country:Dublin,Ireland.

Hobbies: Drawing,writing(lol),video games,being lazy,playing with my dog,hiking at night,watching Jacksepticeye and other youtubers.

Fave games:Batim,Fnaf,legend of Zelda,undertale,night in the woods,yandere simulator.

Fave shows:Gravity falls,teen titans,Steven universe,regular show,star vs the forces of evil.

Fave movies:Marvel(anything),It,coraline,corpse bride,The conjuring 1 and 2,lights out.

Fave music:Kpop,fallout boy,miku hatsune,twenty one pilots,Melanie Martinez,Imagine dragons.

Hates(and fears):Rabbits(their eyes....),undertail fandom,pink(anything that is pink!),barbie(......don't even ask).

Likes:Music,Games,drawing,writing,chocolate, oreos,nutella,Tim Burton movies,black,red,blood red,creepypasta.

Fears:Spiders,snakes,people,being rejected,socialising,falling off a big ass building and falling in a tank full of sharks.

Okay that's done so if you ain't dead cause of that picture of me then congratulations, you just lived!!!!!

But that picture was taken on my cousins birthday that is on Halloween,so it's kinda old but yea,I had make up on and I HATE make up! I mean just have ur normal face for once!!! An I'm the one on the right(I hate taking pictures of myself)

This is not for people who wear make up,I'm talking about the people who put on too much make up(my cousin).

Well,I wanted to tell you guys as well or you could say ask,if I can like add one shots in here so that you can read it when u have nothing to do. Plus it'll like different events between u and bendy!

Okay,BOI!!!