C H A P T E R 42

Cake
------
Chu
------
After the dress fest I decided on on that was okay & looking super awesome,lora got herself a black corset dress and asked me if one of her friends could come to wedding & help.

"She could make the cake!" Lora yelled as we walked around looking for bendy & Boris,the mall will be closing in a hour "fine,but no kinds of mischief" I said as lora chuckled "that's my job,plus she's an angle" lora states.

"And don't worry she's not an Alice" I relax a bit,I don't wanna deal with man stealing angles. "There they are!" Lora yell's as we both walk faster,but then I noticed we were walking to an ice cream stand.

"Really?" I said with doubt in my eyes "c'mon,it is hot today & their Oreo ice cream is half price!" She said with a pout,I giggle "fine,but I'm taking nutella" I say as we order our ice cream.

"Now we can find em & I got surprise for you!" Lora said with small squeal. Wonder what the surprise is.

*time skip*

"Lora,y

!!" I turn around to see Boris carrying bendy on his shoulder"what & why?"I say chuckling "well bendy fell asleep after we got the suits so yea" I mod as we start walking back to the car.

"And just in time the malls about to close" I say as we walk through the small crowd of people.

*bump*

"Ow.."
"Watch where your going!"
"Brother,be nice"
"What the...!?

End

Guess who!?

Nope,not gonna tell!

Boi!