C H A P T E R 40

Screw it,your marring him even if you like it or not!!

Wedding!
*****
No
****
You continued to stare at the ring bendy became nervous & thought that you denied "sorry ba--" "OMFG YES!!!" You said as tackle hugged him,you heard footsteps coming in your direction everyone walking in "what happened!?!??!" Lora asked holding a knife & looking around,Oswald put his had on hers bringing the knife down "no..." He said as he took it "so,what happened?" Boris asked.

"BENDY PROPOSED!!!!!"you yelled excitedly as you pulled bendy into a tight hug " c-can't breath!"he said as you let go saying'sorry' a wide smile stuck on your face.

"I CALL DIBS ON BEST WOMAN!!!" Lora yelled raising her hand "is there even such a thing?" Oswald asked while covering his ears "can I be best man? Please?" Boris asked bendy in hopeful tone. Bendy only chuckle as he hugged Boris "of course bud" he said as Boris smiled happily hugging bendy back.

"Well I'm a priest?" Oswald asked as you nodded and hugged him pulling lora in,soon Boris rapped his arm around the three of you putting you all in a group hug.

You sighed happily as bendy smiled,you looked at bendy as he looked at you. You both just stared at each other,getting lost in each other's eyes "need a room?" Oswald asked while rolling his eyes.

Bendy glared at him as you chuckle "Oswald leave em be!" Lora said nudging his side as Boris plopped on the ground letting everyone go with a yawn "I...I'm..g..gonna..."he passed falling asleep on the ground. Oswald sighed as he took Boris feet lora taking his hands.

The took Boris to his room,Oswald stating that he'll be sleeping as well,lora said that she'll be in her room most probably reading or drawing.

You & bendy decided to clean the kitchen since the three had gone off to their rooms.

‡time skip‡

After cleaning the dishes you yawned as you walked to couch plopping down your eyes droopy " b...bendy..I'm.."you couldn't finish as you closed your eyes falling asleep. "What was that darling?" Bendy asked as he entered room the to find you asleep on the couch.

He sighed as you smiled walking toward the couch & picking up your sleeping figure bridal style,you let out groan as he chuckles switching the light off with one hand & walking up the stairs,heading in the direction of your room. He opened the door using his tail as he walked in closing it behind him,he laid you on the bed gently as you gave a small smile.

He lay's next to you as you turn to face him as he cuddled you,your head on his chest.

"Night darlin"he said closing his eyes & held you tightly" n...night bender"you said sleepily.

*END*

More chapters,I promise!

Okay,I'm sorry for late update &......

HOLY COW!!!!!!!

4.07K!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFC!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I don't deserve dis guys!!!!

I'm a fucking shitty author with cringey art that you see above!!!!

Okay Boi!