C H A P T E R 4

Week 1
--------------
You POV
--------------
I woke up on my bed again then I look around bendy was nowhere "Bendy?" I whisper then listen...nothing "Bendy?" I whisper yell getting out of bed and heading toward the door but looking behind me to see if he pop's out of the ink puddle in corner... Nope! I sigh and open the door a bit it making a creaking sound, god I hate it when doors do that,I poke my head a little "Bendy?" I whisper a bit loud, but still no sight of him, I decide to get dressed before walking around cause it's cold in the mornings.

I get a black skirt that are above my knee's but not too short a white shirt with knee high leggings and my (c\s) shoes, I had taken a shower and brushed my teeth...now to just find bendy.

Minutes later

I can't find the lil devil anywhere I thought he might be by the ink machine again but he's not there, I checked up by Boris, the projector room even some room's that weren't open before opened

"Where in hell..?" I muttered with a frown as I headed toward the exit "maybe he left?"I thought out loud as I walk a bit closer, but then feel a hand grab my arm and pull me back as I was close to the exit only to see that the planks had fallen down...some large hole.

"Whoa.." I gasped in suprise and awe, looking at the hand that held my arm it had a glove so I assumed it was Bendy I turn around to see he look's a little sad"what's wrong pal?"I ask him holding his hand while blushing"why...why are leaving?"he says tears threatening to spill from his cartoon eye's.

I sigh and hug him"I'm not leaving silly,"I say calmly as he hugs back"I was just looking for you,"I finish and stopped the hug looking at him to see a bit of light gray on his cheeks 'is he blushing' I thought as he quickly walk's ahead of me.

--------------
No POV
--------------
Bendy walk's a bit ahead of you, while you tag along trying to look at his face but he keeps on looking away, you got a bit curious and decided to trick him"hey bendy look!"you exclaim he looks at the direction you point to see it's you're hand, now you see it! He IS blushing! You blush a bit as well as he only chuckle's

"Come on, we gotta fix Boris,right?" Bendy says as he continues to walk"well it's gonna be inky situation," you jokingly say while giggling, Bendy look's back at you whilst walking as you were by his side.

"What? too far?"you say he only snickers and point's to your forehead "what?" You say he still snickers"something on my head?"you touch you're forehead to see some ink, you then look up ink dripping on your nose. Bendy burst laughing while you glare at him"Ha, ha, funny," you muttered angrily and look around finding a bucket of ink, you threw it on his face then start running to the room Boris body is in. "I will have my revenge!!!" You hear Bendy yell as you continue to run looking behind you.

You then look back seeing bendy in front of you but you couldn't stop and trip over your foot "Oof," you mumble while rubbing you're head, you hear a groan and open your right eye to see you were on top of him, you start to blush while Bendy froze as he was blushing too.

You couldn't move as you felt like you were frozen on the spot"U-uh.."you stuttered blushing "um..." was all Bendy and you could say.

1 minute of intense stuttering.

You finally stood up off him, blushing and flustering as you help him up "I'm sorry," you apologise still blushing and continuously apologizing.

Bendy sigh's while blushing and hold's your hand you're head shoot's up almost instantly as you were now looking into his eyes 'her eye's are so beautiful' Bendy thought as your heart went doki doki

"You don't have to be sorry, it's okay,"you say with small smile. You soon let go of his hand, Bendy's face showing a little disappointment and so did yours, you both wondered why.

That was the thought in both of your head's.

"Welp, let's get start?" You say looking at Bendy, he nods and both begin to fix Boris again.

Soon my little creation,you will see...
I haven't forgotten....how you left me....
In this dark inky,abyss I call.....a body..

He will set us free...

**********
Hey guy's its me lildevillora I know it's a long ass user name and I'm wondering if I should change it,should eye heh PUN intended.

Okay I just wanna know was this chapter okay cuz I don't really know.

Edited plague 2020.