C H A P T E R 34

Meet lora
----------
Bendy
---------
"Y

,lora me & Oswald will...take care of this.." I said as y

nodded leaving the room lora just stood there looking at rope as wee struggled to untie it "need help?" She asked walking toward us "yea...who are you?" Oswald asked as she started uniting the rope "lora,lora devil" she said as she got the rope loose "there,Oh & your the famous Oswald am I correct?" She asked as she held out her hand to shake he shakes her hand,then she turns to face me "& your the demon y

couldn't stop worrying about" she said as she shakes my hand "bendy" I simply say "& you know my name now,so we're finished " she said.

She had untied the rope now getting Mickey's dead body me & Oswald just watched on the side lines,she took some sort of phone the started talking we could hear bit of conversation "yea I know,well don't fucking blame me! Just come & get it!" She said ending the call.

"Demon's these days.." She muttered under her breath as she looks back at us,a portal thing opened & a large black hand take's mickeys body & closed the portal soon afterwards "da fuck!?" Oswald said as we both didn't know what was that thing & if this new toon is safe to hang around. "Oh,did you wanna bury him? I could get his body back..." "No it's fine!" I say as she sits on mickeys bed "I could tell you what that thing is that came from the portal" she said calmly as I sat down a chair nearby "we're listening" I say.

"Well you see I'm a demon,same with you bendy but I'm like....how do I put it? Satan's assistant,yea! I help with the stuff happening down there & shit,but that hand...it was from that three headed dog" I nod slowly 'Satan's assistant?' Hell must be real serious "but since I broke one of the rules they sent me into a white void to 'ßtÀy ThÊrÈ fØr ÊtÉrÑīTy' god it was worse than hell!" She said with a giggle "um..your voice went..." "Corrupt? I know,it's from all the bad memories before I was a demon" she mutters the last part.

"So you weren't full on demon?" I ask "oh...well,no I was human before but...my parents they...tHêY wÊrË ïÑßÃñÊ.." I look at her slightly worried as her body melts.

"They made me this monster when I was 6 YEARS OLD!! 6 FUCKING YEARS OLD!! Who the fuck does that to their own flesh & blood!? Huh!? Who fucking does that!?!! & all I could do was cry & listen be the 'good child'! Don't tell the neighbors,always smile,keep the guest's happy! SCREW THAT SHIT!!" I pat her back she sigh's "thanks.." She said as she got up.

"I'll be downstairs" she said walking out the room "is she okay?" Oswald ask "I don't think so " I say as got up leaving as well,I need y

about this "y

?" I asked as went downstairs "yea bendy?" She asked poking her head out from behind the couch "can I talk to..alone?" I ask "okay" she says as we head into the kitchen.

-Time skip-

"Whoa..." Y

said as she processed what I just told her"so she was a human?" She ask looking at me "yep" I reply "her parents are really fucked up" I sigh nodding "hey guys h-- bad time?" We turn to face the door frame lora standing there awkwardly.

"No,not at all!" I say "oh okay...so why you look so serious?" I froze,I couldn't tell her I told y

it's supposed to be secret "Halloween!" Y

says "Halloween?" I ask since I never heard of Halloween "it's when people dress up as demons,ghosts,cartoon characters or even anime characters" I nod.

"When's Halloween?" I ask as lora walked toward us "yea,I forgot the date.." She says "well it's in a few days so.." She started "I need a costume" she finished "why don't you just dress up as bendy?" Lora said,I look at her blushing "seriously?!" I say she only shrugs.

"What? Don't want another bendy?" She ask giggling "very funny " "yea bender" I look at "how do you-" " logic"she says as she grabs y

"c'mon we gotta get candy till then! And a costume" they ran out the door & drove off.

[End]

Yea! Chapter,well this book will end on chapter 40 cause I have another batim book idea!

And I don't wanna lose that idea.

Boi!