C H A P T E R 39

Sorry this is short... But I'm not giving up!
Nope! Not now! Not until chapter 40

Presents!
*******
You
*******
After the Christmas party I found myself sprawled on the floor,bendy on my left sleeping peacefully,I exhale as I sit up looking at the rest on the room,it seemed a bit clean but with a few things laying around. I got up as I checked the date on the calendar "HOLY SMOKES!!!" I yelled earning a groan from Oswald? No I think it was Boris,I poked my head over the couch looking at the three "WAKE UP,IT'S MORNIN TIME!!!!" I yell Oswald fell off the couch,Boris only groans as he sits up & bendy opens his eye's while laying on the floor.....wait...where's lora?

"Guys,where's lora?" I ask a hint of worry on my voice"on the roof"Oswald lazily says as he walks into the kitchen " the roof? What she doing up there?" I ask "well,she said she's gonna yell something l--"

"IT'S CHRISTMAS MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!"

And after that we heard a heard thud me,Boris & bendy ran toward the door opening it quickly "lora?you okay?" I ask yelling up to the roof "I'm down here...." I looked down seeing a pile of snow with a hole,I grab my winter boots heading out Boris & bendy following behind "I need help...." Lora said as I got closer pulling her out,while plopping down on the snow.

"Thank you" she said as she looked tired "did you sleep last night?" Boris ask's before I could "well kinda,I fell asleep like....12:30pm the I woke up 3:00am" I looked at her worried "you shouldn't do that,you're cold too!" I scold she giggles "what's so funny?" I ask "well,ya sound like Oswald when I pulled his ears off!" She then bursted out laughing as she feel into the snow.

"Wha?you can pull his ears off?" Bendy asked,she sits up stiffening a laugh as she nodded "yea,you could use it for like the things on chopper or to ride your bike" she said as she stopped laughing. "Well let's go inside,it's freezing"I said as I helped her up " okay..."she start's "mom" bendy Finish's with a chuckle from Boris.

*time skip from Levi*

We were ready to open the presents that we got for each other before we did,I changed my clothes,brushed my teeth & the rest. We all sat in a circle eagerly waiting for Oswald to join"c'mon Ozzy!!"lora yelled as she dragged Oswald away from the kitchen,soon after we were all in the circle. "Okay,who's first?" I ask,Boris raises his hand"me"he said happily I nod as he grabbed four boxes hand each of us a specific on.

I opened mine & found a white pearl necklace, I gasp as I smile spread on my face "thanks Boris!" I said as I tackled him in a hug,he chuckles as bendy said he'd go next. Oswald had gotten a box of doughnut's,lora attack on titan disc & bendy got a sketchbook. Bendy did the same process as Boris,he hadn't given my gift yet so I knew he'd give it later as a surprise.

Boris got a game consul,lora a gel pens & Oswald got a coffee machine "gee thanks" he said lora nudged his side "well I guess my present will definitely go with it!" She said placing a police badge on Oswald he only groans as we all chuckle "okay now for you three~" lora said in a sing song voice.

Lora:Y

a nice dress for you!

Me:Thanks!

Lora:Bendy,you get bacon soup!

Bendy:really?

Lora:Yep!

Lora:And Boris,meh bro!

Lora:I got ju,PERSONA 5!!!!

Boris:OMFG!!!!

Boris:thank you!!!

Boris hugged lora as she hugged him back "well I guess you got what you wanted bud" bendy said with a happy smile "hey y

it's your turn!" Lora said as she continued to hug  Boris,oh yea it is my turn!

"Okay!" I said handing everyone their box "wonder what I got" lora said with a happy smile as she glanced at me.

Oswald:Boris...

Boris:hm?

Oswald:you open first.

Boris:okay!

Boris opened his gift not wasting any time,as he saw what I got him he nearly cried.

Boris:t-this is my old...

Me:yea,I found it when we were still in the workshop.

Boris started to cry then hugged me I hugged him back,I looked at bendy who seemed to be kinda happy but sad because it brought back memories.

After the hug Boris wiped his tears away holding the instrument tightly,I smiled as I waited for the rest to open up their gifts.

Me:Oswald.

Oswald:what?

Me:you gonna?

Oswald:yea.

He opened up the gift & smirked. I gave him a blue hoodie.

Oswald:"best toon ever"?

I nod as he read the words that I printed on it. He stayed silent for a while.

Oswald:thanks.

Me:welcome.

Next was lora who had already opened up her present,I just bought her a lot of attack on titan since she really likes it.

Me:you okay?

She just sat their staring at one of the books,I started to worry if she didn't like the gift.

Lora:LEEEEEEVVVIIII!!!!!!!

Bendy:seriously!?

Lora:LOVE MEH!!!!!!

I stared at her but then laughed,soon we all laughed then it died down.

Lora:no really,love meh.

She said as she hugged the box full of attack on titan things.

Lora:thanks.

Me:welcome.

Last was bendy & I was really excited to see his expression when he opens his gift.

Bendy:okay my turn.

He opened it pulling out what I got him & his face was priceless. He just blankly stared at it,Oswald stiffens a laugh while Boris only giggled while lora had a straight face.

Oswald:gee bendy didn't know you do another dance besides swing.

Bendy:shut up!

Bendy was blushing gray as he put the present down "thanks" he said as I giggled "sorry" I say since it was his old tutu that I gave him.

"Okay Ozzy,what ya got?" Lora asked as she looked at Oswald "I only have food"he says as he points toward the kitchen " yessssss!!"lora & Boris both yelled as the ran toward the kitchen Oswald following behind "we'll be right there!" I said as I got up bendy doing the same. Bendy grabbed my wrist tightly I turned to face him with a questioning look,he quickly grabbed a box from the couch.

It was small & red velvet color "bendy..." "Y

there's something I have to ask you" he sounded serious.

°°°°°°°°
Bendy
°°°°°°°°
I took a deep breath as I got down on one knee,I don't know if she'll reject me but I hope she doesn't "since the day we met I feel in love you.." I started to open the box revealing a diamond ring with some red in crusted gems. Y

Gasp's at this her eyes wide in shock "I hope you feel the same & would you.." I looked straight into her beautiful e\c eyes.

"Be mine forever?"

END•
LEEEEEEVVVVIII!!!

Sorry,just really like him!!

Anyway,will you say yes? Or no? Sorry for a late update guys!

Please don't reject the cute inky marshmallow..

Leave a comment if ya want to!

Like yes or no,das if you wanna reject him or marry him.

Okay BOI!!!!