C H A P T E R 19

Edited:19/05/2018

Chocolate ~
-------
You
------
After the snowball fight & the...unexpected kiss we all decided to head inside since Boris said there'd be snow storm later,so we all got under the cover's in front of the couch watching the golden DVD of Oswald it really was fun. I looked around Boris & Oswald took a nap,just me Mickey & bendy awake "would you guys like some hot chocolate?" I asked getting up Mickey nodded & bendy got up "I'll help?" He asked as a smile spread on his face.

"Fine" I say giving in with a giggle as I head toward the kitchen, bendy walking behind me as I headed into the kitchen"hey bendy..."I start as i started to take the milk out of the fridge "hm?" Bendy hummed. I took a deep breath but soon look at him "i-i got a job....." "WHAT!?" Bendy yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"Um y-yea..." Bendy still stood there with a 'da fuck!?'look for a few minutes before he recollected himself "I'll go with" he said in a serious tone "w-what!?no!" I yell as i look at him. He doesn't seem to care & only gives me a blank stare.

"Yes"

I just look at him as i had already finished making the hot chocolate and left the room,leaving him there until he walked behind me as i sat down again mickey seemed to have left 'maybe he's tired?' I thought taking a sip of hot chocolate.

Bendy sat down beside me as i continued to try not making eye contact "....y

look.." "Bendy I know that...." I switch the TV to mute & look at him "that there are people....monsters even have jobs but...." I pause as he holds my  hand "I just....want you to be safe"I  finish as I  sigh deeply,the room was now silent before bendy hold's my cheek setting his cup of hot chocolate down first "and I want to protect you..." He says as you places his forehead against mine.

I blush before sighing & intertwining my fingers with his "and that's why...I love you.." I instantly blush as I look at him "what d-did you say?" He says with a cheeky grin "Nothing!" I yell as he leans forward "nope,I'm pretty sure it wasn't nothing"he says now leaning a bit closer to my face.

(Warning some lime peeps,no lemon not tryin ta kill batim)

------
Nope
------
"b-bendy!"you stutter as your face was heating up "sh~we wouldn't wanna wake'em" bendy says in a husky tone a seductive smile on his face as you continue to blush as he kisses you,but this kiss was more passionate then the kisses from before. You soon start to melt into the kiss,kissing him back & at some point he trys slipping his tounge in but you denied he then grabs you're left breasts you let out moan & he takes the chance entering his tounge into you're mouth & exploring every inch.

You soon heard a fake cough,you both stopping to see a bit of a pissed mickey,you blush more trying to fined an excuse "I gotta um....CHECK MY LAPTOP!" You yell rushing toward your room "sucker" bendy says as he grins at mickey heading to the kitchen to clean his & your cups.

'That...that...!'Mickey thought as anger boiled in his inky body.

||End||

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'll stap spamming but....OMFF!!! Guys thank you so much for 527 reads!!!!like WTF!?

I just wrote dis book cuz...fuck everyone writing batim so Dis shit popped up,didn't know dis was gonna happen. And thank you nightfoxy for voting!

You bet your sweet ASS this was gonna happen!!

Did you drink again?

Nope I'm drunk on....

Don't say it narator there are friggin kids maybe reading & I hope u guys don't mind me adding oc's,like ur oc's?

Okay,but for now *hick* let's just say it atheret.

No one wanted to know,wait...what's up with ur hair?

I'M CANON MF!!!

Okay....😓 plz just leave ur ocs name & description of how they look & I'll add em...

ARE YOU COMING UP TA CHILL?! WHAT'S THE PLAN BRUH!?*singing off key*

God why?*lays head on writing desk*

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME,WHEN UR A PANDA!!*falls off bed*

Boi.....?